14 C.Harris-Tavita J.Ofahengaue 13
15 B.Afoa S.Utoikamanu 14
16 E.Katoa A.Doueihi 15
17 B.Sironen A.Seyfarth 16
18 A.Pompey F.Pole 17
20 A.Pene A.Dias 20
22 F.Lussick J.Liddle 21

D074A3A8-FD3D-4D42-B779-BD6F2ECD2BB6.jpeg

Aitken bring named at Centre earlier in the week then being moved to the back row is such a bloody tease!
It is driving me up the wall that our best centre is, yet again, playing out of position 😑

Also, as it stands we have Afoa, Katoa, Sironen and Pene as our bench even though Egan picks up a knock every single week.
Why not put a hooker on the bench? Are we seriously having our Prop be our back up hooker??

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 47666

Aitken bring named at Centre earlier in the week then being moved to the back row is such a bloody tease!
It is driving me up the wall that our best centre is, yet again, playing out of position 😑

Also, as it stands we have Afoa, Katoa, Sironen and Pene as our bench even though Egan picks up a knock every single week.
Why not put a hooker on the bench? Are we seriously having our Prop be our back up hooker??
I mean on paper that would be most fans dream backrow and halves. We just need everyone to fire rather than only a few a game

Why not put a hooker on the bench? Are we seriously having our Prop be our back up hooker?
Probably with young Volkman still a baby and Egan always getting injured. Throw in Pompey supposedly being injured during the week. Siro covers more positions if anyone goes down. I mean, He's a poor mans Dylan Walker. But he's the best utility we have at the mo.

Reactions: 1 user