13 J.Curran K.Tuilagi 12
14 C.Harris-Tavita J.Ofahengaue 13
15 B.Afoa S.Utoikamanu 14
16 E.Katoa A.Doueihi 15
17 B.Sironen A.Seyfarth 16
18 A.Pompey F.Pole 17
20 A.Pene A.Dias 20
22 F.Lussick J.Liddle 21

I put $100 into my TAB account based on your advice and tactics and am up to $390
I was just about to ask is Mr Frank White Mr Frank White pretty good on the tipping front as the reason he was being asked. A separate poster (you) mentioning this has confirmed he must be pretty good on that side. I've had terrible luck on the tab this year, worst in years I'd say, so wouldn't mind hearing out and learning from some wiser heads on here. What thread do you normally post in regarding your tipping Mr Frank white?

Mr Bob

Contributor
I was just about to ask is Mr Frank White Mr Frank White pretty good on the tipping front as the reason he was being asked. A separate poster (you) mentioning this has confirmed he must be pretty good on that side. I've had terrible luck on the tab this year, worst in years I'd say, so wouldn't mind hearing out and learning from some wiser heads on here. What thread do you normally post in regarding your tipping Mr Frank white?

His tipping strategy is pretty simple.

Just bet against the Warriors…

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
im not saying hes a bad centre just is he our most. Dynamic?
Dont necessarily disagree but who are these more dynamic centres we have that he's keeping out?

Apart from maybe hints of it from Vailea the sad state of affairs is i dont think "dynamic" could describe any of our current outside backs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
warriorss.jpg Figured it out! They need to change the Tiki Warrior Logo back to the original with the curved tongue or this club stays cursed forever. Looks way better anyway,,

I had a hefty bet on Manly to win 13+ and they were up by about 26 with 5 mins to play... 4 tries in the next 4.5 minutes!!!!

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
They’ll give him til Sunday and test him at the last moment. I’m sure Broncos players (possibly Reynolds) got away with 6 days from testing positive
Yep, been told he has had 2 negative tests, having one more tonight, if negative he will play tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Dont necessarily disagree but who are these more dynamic centres we have that he's keeping out?

Apart from maybe hints of it from Vailea the sad state of affairs is i dont think "dynamic" could describe any of our current outside backs.
Well apparently its Berry/Vailea, this weeks case Pompey. They have huge wraps on berry. I dont mind him or his ability but we have to recognise his skillset its one of creativity. For that to happen he had to get early ball. But Chanel Harris-Tavita isknown for being a deep to the line half.

I wouldnt say our stocks are low but they are definitely lacking experience and perhaps guidance from the defensive coach.

Reactions: 1 user

Warriors v Wests Tigers, Sunday at Mount Smart Stadium​

Warriors: Fullback Reece Walsh is out after returning a positive COVID test with Chanel Harris-Tavita shifting to fullback and Adam Pompey in the centres. Euan Aitken (concussion) is back on deck and will shift to the backrow with Aaron Pene the new man on the bench. Forwards Jazz Tevaga, Addin Fonua-Blake and Bunty Afoa all got through their international appearances on Saturday.

Wests Tigers: James Tamou is out, replaced by Alex Seyfarth in the starting side. Interim coach Brett Kimmorley has named another debutant - Austin Dias - on the bench after calling in Fonua Pole earlier in the week. James Roberts made a successful return returns from back surgery two weeks ago in NSW Cup and has been named to play his first NRL game since round six. Stefano Utoikamanu (foot) is also good to go. Fa'amanu Brown has been named to start at hooker with Jacob Liddle going to the reserves.

Reactions: 1 users
It's back by popular demand. Wrighty's analysis

Full back - Chanel Harris-Tavita vs Laurie - Advantage Tigers
Wings - They have Nofoaluma - Advantage Tigers
Centres - I quite like Starford Toa. And Roberts is capable of having a good day. However I think Arthars and Pompey are under rated. Will go Advantage Warriors
Halves - they have Hastings - Shaun Johnson is still out of form. Advantage Tigers
Props - They are missing Tamou this week. But we have Jazz at prop. TIE
2nd Row - Advantage Warriors
Lock - Advantage Warriors if Curran turns up
Bench - They have Adam Douieh . We have Afoa. Tie

Summary
Warriors - 3 Advantages
Tigers - 3 Advantages

Maybe home town advantage enough to get us home if the crowd are vocal.

Reactions: 4 users