Team List [Round 16, 2022] - Warriors vs Tigers TEAM LIST

Dixpat

Dixpat

In Andy we (have to) trust
Contributor
Just saw a rumour Addin Fonua-Blake has covid too, probably how it got into the camp. Wonder if they’re waiting to see how he pulls up since it was probably in him since last weekend perhaps after the test and if testing negative might be hopeful he can play a role. Saw the passing around the kava bowl on the news and didn’t think it was a good idea at the time.
Just read a similar rumour re Addin Fonua-Blake from a Broncos supporter

Diesel

Diesel

Just saw a rumour Addin Fonua-Blake has covid too, probably how it got into the camp. Wonder if they’re waiting to see how he pulls up since it was probably in him since last weekend perhaps after the test and if testing negative might be hopeful he can play a role. Saw the passing around the kava bowl on the news and didn’t think it was a good idea at the time.
Sharing the kava bowl is an administration masterpiece.

• Sad
Reactions: Juju and Beastmode
Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Mr Frank White

Who you got this weekend sir?

Are you ready to invest in the Warriors ? 🤔

zaggo

zaggo

Lots of rumours that Addin Fonua-Blake is also out - but surely the club would just say he and Walsh were out in the same press release rather than spreading across two days?

Either way, guess I'll see if he's at the captains run tomorrow.

Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

Lots of rumours that Addin Fonua-Blake is also out - but surely the club would just say he and Walsh were out in the same press release rather than spreading across two days?

Either way, guess I'll see if he's at the captains run tomorrow.

I think the rumour is that Addin Fonua-Blake had/has covid from earlier in the week so is a chance to be clear by Sunday.
Whereas Walsh contracted it very recently and wont be out of isolation in time