13 J.Curran K.Tuilagi 12
14 C.Harris-Tavita J.Ofahengaue 13
15 B.Afoa S.Utoikamanu 14
16 E.Katoa A.Doueihi 15
17 B.Sironen A.Seyfarth 16
18 A.Pompey F.Pole 17
20 A.Pene A.Dias 20
22 F.Lussick J.Liddle 21

What makes you believe Curran's D is incredible? Last time out he was successful with 36 out of his 40 tackle attempts. To me that's solid but despite his willingness to make tackles the word incredible isn't one that springs to mind
He's in the top 5 tacklers in the team after playing just 9 games when the others in the top 5 have played a minimum of 12 - he gets through a whole load of work. For a team that is ripe with errors and that regularly shoots itself in the foot, I think 36/40 last time out is a a great effort. We can't be too harsh, I think we really need to appreciate players like him who put their bodies on the line but do it effectively rather than just being a loose cannon.

We should always be playing our best players regardless of whether theyre here next year or not. Pompey has had 15 round to solidify his place in teh squad and although he had some ok games, he was part of the problem on our edges. While not all entirely his fault with our defensive structures, he didn't stamp his claim as our no.1 centre which is where he should be given the amount of time/chances hes had.
Youre right, but he IS our best centre and experience is only gained through doing.
The defensive frailties on a centre are exponentially worse when the middle folds from B and C defenders.

I think he has done enough to show hes one of our best center options. If Aitken was so good as a centre Dragons would have kept him. But they saw his atracking game was a bit one dimensional tackle bust/hole hitter. Pompey has ability to create for thw outsides. But the defensive of his game requires some work.

I think Berry could be as good but he needs early ball. As his attributes require space.

Just feel Aitken has been middle all year and reverting him to center at this stage feels too little too latw. Happy to be proven wrong though I give anything for the W at home in front of a full crowd.

Terrible, terrible argument.
If Addin Fonua-Blake was so good as a Prop, Manly would have kept him.
If Tohu Harris was so good as a Lock, Storm would have kept him.
etc etc etc

Money, Juniors, Career aspirations, personality traits/clashes.
SO many more factors go into why players move clubs.
Walker leaving Manly....you read a bit of why couldn't he nail down a permanent spot, surely he wants one.

Lance Hohaia"s most enjoyable and memorable, most important role was 14 Utility, the highlight of his career.

Walker loves 14 impact play. And Manly love Walker...

Youre right, but he IS our best centre and experience is only gained through doing.
The defensive frailties on a centre are exponentially worse when the middle folds from B and C defenders.

I think he has done enough to show hes one of our best center options. If Aitken was so good as a centre Dragons would have kept him. But they saw his atracking game was a bit one dimensional tackle bust/hole hitter. Pompey has ability to create for thw outsides. But the defensive of his game requires some work.

I think Berry could be as good but he needs early ball. As his attributes require space.

Just feel Aitken has been middle all year and reverting him to center at this stage feels too little too latw. Happy to be proven wrong though I give anything for the W at home in front of a full crowd.

If you look at Try Causes, Pompey is actually our best back in that regard, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Walsh, Montoya, Berry, Kosi all running at more than 1 per game, Vailea bang on it, Arthars & Johnson pretty close to it, Chanel Harris-Tavita at 0.54 per game and Pompey is down at 0.42 - unless we count Ash Taylor's 0 from 1 game.

He's also very highly placed on total try involvements per game also at 8 from 14. Certainly better than Berry with 0 from 7 games.

As someone mentioned earlier it looks to be more an injury forced change rather than form.

Walker leaving Manly....you read a bit of why couldn't he nail down a permanent spot, surely he wants one.

Lance Hohaia"s most enjoyable and memorable, most important role was 14 Utility, the highlight of his career.

Walker loves 14 impact play. And Manly love Walker...
I never understood why we got rid of Hiku but then again the Warriors make no sense at all in their decisions 🤣 Lodge could of played the year out if Mohawk stayed away from the players!