Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • F-

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Z

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters
Just watched 4 odd minutes of highlights hahaha from NRL cos that's all I could suffer.The real sad part as a fan after watching is that there is no life in the group.Most of them looked like they didn't want to be there. There is and will be the makings of a competitive team before the next ice age comes.

I never miss a game, even sat through the Storms reeming a month ago to the bitter end. Last night I turned the game off after 30 mins for the first time ever.

They have no soul. I’ll go watch the game at Mt Smart but that’s it. Like a final root with a missus that you’re breaking up with. It’ll probably be shit too.

Mr Frank White

Contributor
I never miss a game, even sat through the Storms reeming a month ago to the bitter end. Last night I turned the game off after 30 mins for the first time ever.

They have no soul. I’ll go watch the game at Mt Smart but that’s it. Like a final root with a missus that you’re breaking up with. It’ll probably be shit too.
Don't.

That the only way the club will learn. Their three year home coming can be to an empty stadium.

Is Shaun Johnson actually the worst 7 in the NRL atm? I can’t think of anyone worse and would swap him for any other 7 in the comp right now
Shows the level we are at....swapping him for anybody might mean getting Nicorima back and we got rid of him...
The whole thing is a giant clusterfuck..Quite depressing actually.
Does also confirm that that generation of ex Dragons players who've all become Coaches Potter,Barrett,McGregor,Brown are all severely shit...no idea defensively and even worse on attack.
Sure as eggs well replace Brown with one of Timmins,Hornby or Dean Young.

Sometimes you wish you can take matters in your own hands... and fire everybody, force the owner to sell.. whatever..
We can all see there's a big problem.. but on field results say nothing's getting done about it..
I gave up watching just after half time.. never thought I'd get to that stage...

Reactions: Warrior and Viking