Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • F-

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Z

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters
I said yesterday Johnson is past his use by date so it seems is the club.Watched in silence for 80 mins.Yea wait til nxt games come.Who would have thought at beginning of the year we are this far away from putting some sort of team together that wants to and can play.Like Moses I put my hands in the air and then have another whisky.

I said yesterday Johnson is past his use by date so it seems is the club.Watched in silence for 80 mins.Yea wait til nxt games come.Who would have thought at beginning of the year we are this far away from putting some sort of team together that wants to and can play.Like Moses I put my hands in the air and then have another whisky.
Its time to play Volkham. The season is gone. Lets see what these other kids can do. I bet like you and I, the younger playmakers are getting sick or watching Grandad Shaun Johnson using his Zimmer frame to get around the field

Yeah there is nothing to aim for as far as making 8 goes so now give some of our other young guys a go.Sure we may get thrashed more but for fks try something different cos the master plan at the moment isn't working.

Reactions: drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Yeah there is nothing to aim for as far as making 8 goes so now give some of our other young guys a go.Sure we may get thrashed more but for fks try something different cos the master plan at the moment isn't working.
And you never know. A kid with the drive to prove he is worthy can do some awesome things.

Fuck will show more desire than some of the fuckers out there.

Reactions: roadrunner
Worst part for me was the soul destroying feeling of “ where the hell are our points going to come from.
Also having Jazz, Egan, Siro and Aitken on the field together in the forwards. Collectively way too small
Funny how things change. Our first choice halves pairing at the start of the year are now our worst performers.
Johnson’s decision making is dubious but his execution is atrocious.
It’s like he has a head injury.
Forward ineffective.
Bunty tried hard

Obviously the coach needs to go. But the owner and CEO need to work out how they are going to make this club attractive to a decent coach, otherwise it'll be the same shit again.

There's some structural changes that need to happen the club lacks leadership and footy smarts off and on the field

As bad as our halves are I can't agree with bringing Volkman into a side that is so underperforming! We need to hold off as long as possible and try bring him in next season, can only see it damaging his confidence at the moment while this team is a shit show.

Let those two so called nrl stars run this show like they have all year, let these so called leaders try and lead this mess.

If I'm purely looking at development for Volkman, maybe give him the last five rounds when it's well and truly over?

Last edited:
Well another shite game for Shaun Johnson, be interesting what his supporters will say this time……….
I wouldn't consider myself a massive supporter but refused to criticize him as I thought he would come around especially with the way he was talking in the preseason. Not anymore.
Drop him, he's done. He's not the only 1 to blame btw as their was plenty wrong in this team and I suspect it starts from the top, above the players.

Only watched until half time and that was more than depressing. I'm not out, but I don't have the enthusiasm any more. It's like Long Covid.

You would think after 27 years there was a possibility of getting things right but never seems to be the case with this club, no matter who the owner or coaches or players are. We got to the big dance twice and couldn't get the job done but it seems this season we have sunk to a new low.

I don't have the answer but I do know change needs to start from the top, just changing the coach on it's own will not work here as has been proven over the years.