Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
[Round 13, 2022] - Manly vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles vs New Zealand Warriors
4 Pines Park Stadium, Sydney

Manly 4.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 13 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players...

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
wait how long ago did u set this up? was it half time by any chance?
cause thats when i thought the game should have been called

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
First half, we were dudded and didn’t do much when we had the ball. 24-0 HT

2nd half - we had plenty of chances with the refs evening up the ledger of sorts. Still outscored 20-12.

We have problems. Real, deep seeded problems.

It goes past the injuries, lack of cohesion, lack of leadership, off field drama etc.

I still feel we are not far from having a competitive team. But we cannot get past the bull shit.

Same song for 27 years.

Reactions: 7 users
Damn I really hoped Brown was just unlucky but its pretty obvious that he’s never going to coach again in the NRL.

RIP Barrett and Brown

Reactions: 5 users
First half, we were dudded and didn’t do much when we had the ball. 24-0 HT

2nd half - we had plenty of chances with the refs evening up the ledger of sorts. Still outscored 20-12.

We have problems. Real, deep seeded problems.

It goes past the injuries, lack of cohesion, lack of leadership, off field drama etc.

I still feel we are not far from having a competitive team. But we cannot get past the bull shit.

Same song for 27 years.
No decent 7 or 6 and 9, that’s basically it.

Reactions: 6 users
Love to know what Foz and Johnson were chatting about haha.
All I could make out was… Foz: Shit, really??

So, when we play the Panthers in 2 weeks are they going to be the Origin depleted Panthers or full strength?

Reactions: 1 users
Brownie.....seems a ok guy, like his honest appraisals after a loss but any fool can point out what went wrong, fixing it a whole different story.....

Shits me off u have a quality coach like Flanagan after a gig and we may not even be looking at him

Reactions: 3 users
Brownie.....seems a ok guy, like his honest appraisals after a loss but any fool can point out what went wrong, fixing it a whole different story.....

Shits me off u have a quality coach like Flanagan after a gig and we may not even be in the running
If I was Flanagan, I'd think twice about taking the warriors gig...

Reactions: 3 users