18 E.Katoa S.Havili 16
22 E.Kosi L.Knight 17
25 F.Lussick P.Mamouzelos 18

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2022 Round 10 - Warriors vs Rabbitohs TEAM LIST

Rabbitohs 1

NZWF Official thread for the 2022 Round 10 Warriors team list and discussion...

Dannevegas

Dannevegas

Cameron Murray’s out for the Bunnies. Still if we don’t control the ruck.. Cook and the bunnies will have a field day.

Reactions: 5 users
Up the guttz

Up the guttz

Murray out and kodi in….we might only lose by 20 then 🙃 you watch kodi play the best game of his life this weekend 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Burncity warrior

If Harris is named expect a better performance.. he'll tidy the ruck up. First game back he'll be blowing though

Reactions: 3 users
Defence

Defence

Coming off such a serious injury I wouldn't be expecting too much from Tohu Harris but his presence alone should give the side a lift and take some pressure off Addin Fonua-Blake and lodge.
Really interested to see whos named today- first time this year I've been hanging to see the line up.

Reactions: 1 users
jmb_31

jmb_31

I'd really like to see them throw a curve ball with the wingers and give Ratuva a go but that's almost a 0% chance of happening. Can barely do worse than what some of the wingers have been offering up. I think Pompey is a better centre, offers stability there.

Reactions: 1 user

6Again

I'd really like to see them throw a curve ball with the wingers and give Ratuva a go but that's almost a 0% chance of happening. Can barely do worse than what some of the wingers have been offering up. I think Pompey is a better centre, offers stability there.
Mate, you must be a glutton for punishment ;). I hope all these young bucks have great games this week… in reserve grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Game plan will be for Addin and Lodge to run it straight at Kodi anywhere near the line. And they won't do it once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Game plan will be for Addin and Lodge to run it straight at Kodi anywhere near the line. And they won't do it once.

We should be seeing Kodi's selection as a win for us. Lodge would have to go hunting, but I'd like to see him intimidating the fuck out of Kodi.

Nikorima is likely to have a good start before he fades away in a handful of matches of time when he realises rugby league is still hard no matter what team you turn up for. I still think his defence is something to exploit though. Especially if we look to ball play over top of him too.

The only issue is that we might be 30 points down when he makes it onto the field.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Lance155

Lance155

I think one of Berry or Villea had to go, not phased which. I am very much not a pompey fan but at the moment feel more comfortable with him at centre. Asi to take his place when Chanel returns (at this rate)

Reactions: 1 users
Cces

Cces

Assume that means Vailea back to right Centre? If so, after playing predominately left side throughout Q Cup in '21 his NRL career has gone right side x3, left x2 & now back to the right. No surprise he's yet to perform well in first grade

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users