• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters Cock Fight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought, if the Warriors managed to win this game, do you think the Aussie media will start talking about them? If you look at the shows on Sky, they basically dont discuss the Warriors.

Mate, the Warriors could 100% absolutely guarantee a spot in the Top 8 and therefore finals football and you can bet at least one Aussie "Expert" will say "I think the Warriors are a chance to make the finals this year. Brave call, I know. But I just have a hunch." on their next show.

No more than a 6 pt win either way.

Warriors by 2. Peas to go on strike to protest the abuse the NRL refs are giving them.

• Haha
Reactions: Run_it_str8
Hope our mob watched Cronullar last night.

Drag the shinny flash little cheats out of the lamp lights....down the alley and play them toe to toe.

Up close and dirty boys.

Blake needs to have his best kicking game....our big men to Sprint in numbers get the Green Lantern some space.

Strangle those cheats with repeat sets and long kicks.

No Johnson....so what...Joseph Parkers fighting the black terminator.

Speed boys Speed kills.

WarriorBall

Pretty sure he’s in Sydney with the team.

Check the Warriors last Instagram story, pretty sure that’s him on the far right.

If Lino is playing, I hope he doesn't touch the ball.. Wishful thinking? Haha. He has looked horrendous in the lower grades. Would rather we put a hole filler in at 6, like Tevaga or someone who can just plug the defense line and fire the odd pass to Green. Luke to help with the kicking. Harris is too important out wide, and we don't have a decent replacement for him any way.

Would be a magical performance if we win without Shaun Johnson and Gavet.

I miss Gubbs unorthodox tackling style.
His Vikings TV show hairdo came out really fkd up....no other way to describe it.

Ole Red Mist wouldn't even make the cast of extras with that mess
...looks like his cell mate did it with a sharpened tooth brush.

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
The only evidence is some mongol writing a article on nrl.com, whose on reasoning for Shaun Johnson being possibly out was because "blah blah blah concerns over Shaun Johnson's fitness, because Lino hasn't stayed on the extended bench once cut to 2 all year".

Hardly say that mean diddily fuck, all to do with who was actually on the extended bench. Gavet and Klokstad drop off. Gavet injured and Gelling can cover more positions than Klokstad.

Conspiracy theorists will latch onto anything. Chesus fuck!!

1. So no Shaun Johnson obviously sucks, but until the field goals, Shaun Johnson wasn't exactly setting the world on fire last week. We may not actually be losing as much as it seems. Lino has a very good short kicking game and isn't the worst defender. If the rest of the first string spine steps up, we may be okay from a playmaking point of view. I'm more concerned that a pack missing Mannering, Paps, Lisone and Gavet is going to get MONSTERED. The lads coming in will want to make a statement though, and considering the magic transformation Lisone (one of our absolute worst players) had, there is a sliver of hope that somebody coming in will perform well enough to steal a spot in the first choice 17. We still have Harris, Pulu and Blair too, who are three of our key guys.

This game was always going to be mission impossible, but now it's turned into an exam for our depth boys, lets hope they can step up.

The point to focus on is not whether the glass is half full or half empty.

Just know that there's water in it and play your best game.

We don't need Gavet.
We don't need Shaun Johnson.
We need the Warriors.
We need to play as a team.
Whoever wears the jersey today or next week or whenever will respect it and empty the tank.
Remember Warriors forum you've dipped your toe in. I can live with that.
But come game time...fucken dive straight in. There's nothing to be afraid of.

The point to focus on is not whether the glass is half full or half empty.

Just know that there's water in it and play your best game.

We don't need Gavet.
We don't need Shaun Johnson.
We need the Warriors.
We need to play as a team.
Whoever wears the jersey today or next week or whenever will respect it and empty the tank.
Remember Warriors forum you've dipped your toe in. I can live with that.
But come game time...fucken dive straight in. There's nothing to be afraid of.
not being picky but i think that last line is meant to be 'it's not gonna kill you.

and amen brother we can rise from the dead (got that line from a movie or an old book or something about Easter eggs).

Status
Not open for further replies.