• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters Cock Fight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-3-31_10-0-22.png

A bit windy and wet.

Sorry warriors faithful but we don't win this one. Too much travel in the last 3 weeks, and it's still early season, so no need for Kearney to go to grand final intensity and burn the team out against one of the comps heavyweights.

It's a Marathon not a sprint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Wooohooooo!!!!!!

Yeeeeah boiiii!!!!!

Can't fucking wait for this one.
No room for worry or apprehension.
This is the type of game that we'v been waiting for.
You know? The ones where no cu** gives us a chance.
The ones against the best teams.
Away games.

I'm excited for this one and for once I have no concerns about our injury replacements.
Well said my man!

Confidence and hard teamwork. Who cares about their cap...we can win this with determination and make a huge statement to the rest of the media and other pretenders. Only the Dragons have looked better than us so far this season. The table reflects that.

Reactions: 1 users
If we're going to win this one, It'll be with the usual 'on the edge of the seat / heart attack inducing' finesse that we all know and love.

Possible 3x Johnson field goals, two of which have no business going over, to win.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 24693
A bit windy and wet.

Sorry warriors faithful but we don't win this one. Too much travel in the last 3 weeks, and it's still early season, so no need for Kearney to go to grand final intensity and burn the team out against one of the comps heavyweights.

It's a Marathon not a sprint.

But you don't throw a game so you can manage fatigue.

If it was about that he would rest Shaun Johnson Roger Tuivasa-Sheck Green Bully Tohu Harris and Blair.

In fairness I reckon having Mannering, Beale and Papalii on the sidelines will pay dividends at season's end.

Also having Gelling, Ayshford, CNK, Lisone etc in the wings is good too.

I am concerned about the mileage so far but expect or assume that recovery has been considered by the legendary Alex Corvo head of high performance unit.

Maybe they managed Gavet's fatigue by going "Rarotonga? What a smashing idea James. Enjoy. Unwind. And come back next week like a hungry lion

We hav beaten this team previously....

Like,twice in a row!!!!
And thats with our redbull squad.....
These are our yard stick games
  • Quality oppo
  • Potential top 4 side
  • On form
  • Cap cheating - CHECK....
We hav a new team & with no brown papper bags to boot.....
Kiakaha o nga warriors

• Haha
But you don't throw a game so you can manage fatigue.

If it was about that he would rest Shaun Johnson Roger Tuivasa-Sheck Green Bully Tohu Harris and Blair.

In fairness I reckon having Mannering, Beale and Papalii on the sidelines will pay dividends at season's end.

Also having Gelling, Ayshford, CNK, Lisone etc in the wings is good too.

I am concerned about the mileage so far but expect or assume that recovery has been considered by the legendary Alex Corvo head of high performance unit.

Maybe they managed Gavet's fatigue by going "Rarotonga? What a smashing idea James. Enjoy. Unwind. And come back next week like a hungry lion
I don't think they'll throw the game. It's more like the 4th stage of the tour d france, where the best rider doesn't go all out for the yellow t shirt because he's setting up for the final stages. Kearney won't be showing all our best tricks to the comp, as he want's to save something for the finals when it's all or nothing. But the Roos will be playing that game as well.

Also the travel factor will start showing. The team has already shown that we're miles fitter than last year. But the mega travel disadvantage will pop up in this one IMO.

I hope I'm wrong tho. You never know.

Hope I'm wrong but I see us being brought back to earth with a thud in this one. Roosters by 16

I hope you'r wrong too bro.

Warriors by 8. The same Warriors that beat the Burgess led Rabbitohs. And the same Warriors that tackled resolutely on their own line against the Titans. The same Warriors that absorbed a shocking penalty count and 100 more tackles and won that one too.

Jus another day at the office really

I don't think they'll throw the game. It's more like the 4th stage of the tour d france, where the best rider doesn't go all out for the yellow t shirt because he's setting up for the final stages. Kearney won't be showing all our best tricks to the comp, as he want's to save something for the finals when it's all or nothing. But the Roos will be playing that game as well.

Also the travel factor will start showing. The team has already shown that we're miles fitter than last year. But the mega travel disadvantage will pop up in this one IMO.

I hope I'm wrong tho. You never know.

Yeah bro understood.

And it's exciting to see how this game pans out.

If we win I can hear it now

"Refs rob Roosters"
"WarriorBall steals it at the death"
"Warriors fluke their 4th"
"Injuries cruel Roosters hopes"
"How long can this travesty continue?"
"Are they really the real deal?"
"How the fuck?"
"Refs gift Warriors their 4th"

Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
See Gavet has got his priorities straight he made his mate not get married on game day
Good man

I am guessing you are single Mate. The Bride makes ALL the decisions. The planning Women put into a wedding puts the D Day landings to shame. Very dangerous to mess with that planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JoeyJohns

I hope so as Lino is not up to the required standard. He's a solid reverse grade player, end of story.
Even Shaun Johnson finds it difficult for consistency at times. Is that the required standard? Point is, most people grow into a position. Some take longer than others. Have faith whoever takes the field. You can diss me after if Lino does play, and plays crap, haha

Even Shaun Johnson finds it difficult for consistency at times. Is that the required standard? Point is, most people grow into a position. Some take longer than others. Have faith whoever takes the field. You can diss me after if Lino does play, and plays crap, haha

It's ok mr 8th pisshead. You have a point.

The Warriors will be wooden spooners this season.

And yeah you were way more deserving than Dally M and Mal Meninga.

And your conduct in public has been above reproach too.

*Edit - you could be a politician

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just had a look on the chookpen- to say they're confident would be an understatement.
They don't rate our propping rotation at all- fair to say that's where it'll be won or lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.