Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Roosters Cock Fight!

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aman

Aman

There's something wrong with us as a team. We must be the only team not to beat anyone convincingly after a whole season is nearly finished.

Reactions: 1 user
Sledge

Sledge

Thought the game started at 6pm NZ time, just logged on to see the shitfest that is this team.

• Haha
roadrunner

roadrunner

just got in from work was going to watch game later until I read you guys posts now I dont need to dream, hope and wonder you've answered it all. God life sucks when you are a warriors supporter bring it on 2020.

Reactions: 1 users
Aman

Aman

Does Kodi ever fucking look at who he's passing to? So many of his balls go to ground. And fucking Maumolo is so spaced out today not even making a effort to knock that ball back.

Generally Little

Generally Little

That cooper cronk tackle was about freakin 27minutes long. It would have been a professional foul if Adam Blair did it

Reactions: 2 users
warriors55

warriors55

So now this talk of nikorima as an uber great bench utility doesn't even hold. We are better off having ak on the bench.

I don't think we can say that. If Beale did not get injured and Nikorima had been able to come on and play hooker like intended it would have worked.
He can also cover half but the problem is that Chanel Harris-Tavita moved from half to centre.

If we knew Beale was going to get injured then AK is definitely the better option. What we need to do is to develop one of back rowers to cover there. I'm surprised we had not already done this.

Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

Ok that’s enough for me, Rog must be thinking ‘I used to be a part of that’ cheers guys

Aman

Aman

Feel for SK to be honest with you. Give this team to any coach and he couldn't do any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
DallyM

DallyM

we were up against a far superior team.... we needed things to fall our way to have any chance which they didnt.... glad the seasons done tbh

Reactions: 2 users
Aman

Aman

Yeah we all know the roosters could/ should thump us.

But a six point gap at half time in the NRL is a good result.

I still don't think you get that the Roosters were in second gear and we were gassed. This the real game now that's being played there was no good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.