General Robbie Freuan and Rene Ranger

Magic Stick_old

The X-Factor argument. Yawn. When does Ranger do what you described? Haven't seen him ever do that to be honest. Whereas Rokocoko is an experienced All Black and proven at international level, Ranger has done nothing really
Your the biggest yawn factor on this site with your Bullfags rubbish.....Ranger hasnt done anything aye?...Watch Ranger play. he can do stuff that others players cant....all of sports the phrase X- Factor is used for these special players that do special things.Ranger is also a free spirit that mite not see the ball much all game and maybe drop a few balls. but can provide that one piece of magic to win a game.

Ranger deserved to be there on form

Rokocoko is washed up..and there cause he is a Henry favourite.all coaches have favs

Kabba_old

Your the biggest yawn factor on this site with your Bullfags rubbish.....Ranger hasnt done anything aye?...Watch Ranger play. he can do stuff that others players cant....all of sports the phrase X- Factor is used for these special players that do special things.Ranger is also a free spirit that mite not see the ball much all game and maybe drop a few balls. but can provide that one piece of magic to win a game.

Ranger deserved to be there on form

Rokocoko is washed up..and there cause he is a Henry favourite.all coaches have favs

Good argument, mention something completely and utterly irrelevant.

I've watched Ranger play, I've probably seen all of his games this season barring one or two for the Blues.

Rokocoko can also provide that match winning magic as well, that's why I argued that the X-Factor thing is over used, because all the other wingers have it too.

And no Ranger hasn't done anything, especially in comparison to Rokocoko, at international level.

I don't even hate Ranger, I just don't rate him as highly as some people, I said years ago that he'd be an All Black eventually, but I think right now the squad is fine without him.

Magic Stick_old

Good argument, mention something completely and utterly irrelevant.

I've watched Ranger play, I've probably seen all of his games this season barring one or two for the Blues.

Rokocoko can also provide that match winning magic as well, that's why I argued that the X-Factor thing is over used, because all the other wingers have it too.

And no Ranger hasn't done anything, especially in comparison to Rokocoko, at international level.

I don't even hate Ranger, I just don't rate him as highly as some people, I said years ago that he'd be an All Black eventually, but I think right now the squad is fine without him.

Rokocoko hasnt provided any magic for years...the guy is done.

Freaun and Ranger should of been in ahead of Rokocoko and Toeava who are Henry favourites

Iafeta_old

I guiltily flicked over for 5 minutes last night, Ranger was in a league of his own (see what I did there?) First he throws a 20m pass over the top of a winger rushing up and in to hit his winger on the chest and put him away for a line break, and about 2-3 minutes later he mosies on through about 6 defenders to nearly score (they scored anyway). Brutal. I think he has leaguie written all over him.

playdaball_old

Rokocoko hasnt provided any magic for years...the guy is done.

Freaun and Ranger should of been in ahead of Rokocoko and Toeava who are Henry favourites

Toeava has the advantage of being able to cover all backline positions apart from halfback.

Agree with regard to Rokoroko as he is not the same player as what he was a few years ago. I get the impression that experience may win out for selection at the WC.

BTW... Toeava played for Papatoetoe Panthers before switching to RU at school, same sitaution as Jonah.

Spence_old

I guiltily flicked over for 5 minutes last night, Ranger was in a league of his own (see what I did there?) First he throws a 20m pass over the top of a winger rushing up and in to hit his winger on the chest and put him away for a line break, and about 2-3 minutes later he mosies on through about 6 defenders to nearly score (they scored anyway). Brutal. I think he has leaguie written all over him.

Beautiful pass, wasn't it.

Northern_Union

Toeava has the advantage of being able to cover all backline positions apart from halfback.

Agree with regard to Rokoroko as he is not the same player as what he was a few years ago. I get the impression that experience may win out for selection at the WC.

BTW... Toeava played for Papatoetoe Panthers before switching to RU at school, same sitaution as Jonah.

His school boy hero was Mal Maninga and Canberra were keeping an eye on him before disgusting union stole him through the education system. **** i hate union.

Kabba_old

I like this....

I don't really understand the hostility to be honest. It's not like I continuously pummel you lot with off topic Bulldogs info. If something comes up which is relatable, I'll post it.

If it's to do with the Dogs, I'll post it in the general NRL section. For the most part I just join in the regular discussion.

motu1_old

YEAH papatoetoe represent

toeava is a pretty awsome player

Swanley_old

I don't really understand the hostility to be honest. It's not like I continuously pummel you lot with off topic Bulldogs info. If something comes up which is relatable, I'll post it.

If it's to do with the Dogs, I'll post it in the general NRL section. For the most part I just join in the regular discussion.

Do not worry Kabba. Just having a slow day at work.

Jesbass_old

Word from the wise (which may exclude me, of course)...the moment you start to take comments on here personally is the moment that either A) you're too emotionally invested here, B) someone has seriously overstepped the line, or C) both A and B.