Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
That's why we miss The Danger Man. He leads our defence and is one of our best players. How many others in our team can claim to be both an NRL Champion and a State Of Origin rep? Remember he is first cab off the ranks behind Justin Hodges and Greg Inglis. He is our best centre by 10 miles.

It's been a while since we've had a troll.

I'll give you points for wit but I also must take points off for your obviousness.

There is an art to trolling, and you sir do not possess it.

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
So, here we go again. The last roll of the dice in this years rollercoaster. I'm feeling strangely confident about this game, god knows why. After all the disappointments of previous years (and even this one) I finally think we have booted something out of the old warriors psyche. It's nowhere near 100% yet but there are subtle changes in the way this team has performed this year, stats aside. There is some structure, there is some commitment and from some players a big chunk of "I want to win"

I think Cappy will have them up for this, he was in the staff last time we played in Penrith and along with a number of players still current will have a point to prove. The Panthers need the win to maybe get them into the 4 but we need it to survive. I want to see the Pamfurs bashed and carved up tonight.

Can we do it; Yes we can
Will we do it; I bloody well hope so.

Warriors 13+
First try; Manu
MoM; KH

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
The second best part about winning tonight (bestbeing making the finals) is that we will knock the Brisbane donkeys from the top 8.

I fear what the fans reactions on here would be if we lose.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The second best part about winning tonight (bestbeing making the finals) is that we will knock the Brisbane donkeys from the top 8.

I fear what the fans reactions on here would be if we lose.
Like the first part, couldnt care less about the 2nd, the season is over. The Warriors should beat the Panthers. Who cares what people say in the off season, noones listening anyway.. the forum will have about 3 regular posters like every other off season

Danpatmac

if both teams play well tonight then I can't see the panthers getting near us…

that is the thing, we are potentially going to kill them.

but they are the warriors.

If they don't show heart, desire and desperation then we have to ask are they worth our energy, time and money?
If we get beaten, I can live with it if they actually turn up and give it everything… if they don't then they are a lost cause.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
I wonder if the panthers would rather face us or the Bulldogs next week? It may affect how desperate they are tonight

Reactions: Sup42

Jordan G

U20's 12-all

18 to go. Winner takes 8th spot (or 7th spot in the Warriors case due to F/A)

Reactions: Sup42

Horriors2014

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2014
I hear what you say, but don't wholeheartedly agree with it. The team has been through some pretty major upheavals this year. Again.

When the squad is settled and is settled for a whole year, if it still isn't capable of winning games like this one, then worry away. We're gonna be stronger next year as it is and I sense that another big signing isn't far away.

Having everything to play for most likely won't be enough for this match - we're still in the re-build phase, remember?
I agree. Most clubs go through rebuilds until they strike the right balance. But our club in the last 3 years has had a different problem. Changing coaches.

Teams down the bottom of the table are there either because they were ravaged by injury or plundered by other clubs. In our case whenever we get momentum either the coach loses the dressing room or management get complacent and let an improving roster change.

Horriors2014

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2014
My big concern is if the result becomes certain that our season is over. I don't want to see heads drop and a flood of points come in against us and the Panthers jumping over each other in celebration.

A close loss and season over would still be gutting as no more Warriors to support for the year; but I want to see the guys putting in for 80 a fall apart in the last 10 and getting a load of points scored against us would hurt as well as be disappointing.

If we have improved like we keep getting told we have we need to keep showing effort for 80 minutes.
True. But to their credit, in the Cappy era the only time I have seen it was against the Roosters. And I think the Roosters are the best team by a mile. Too many stars. It's criminal.

Reactions: snake77

ramps

1st Grade Fringe
May 2, 2013
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
I have faith we could still go all the way this year. i had that judgement at the start of the year and il hold myself to it now. I know we havnt strung about 4 games in a row yet this season but I just have this gut feeling we could actually do it as underdogs by a long shot.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The thing about watching your team in these games is it's impossible to watch objectively.

PLayers will make errors. Every game that happens except in a state of Origin maybe once in twenty years.

As soon as one of your mob make an error all the 'ffs' come out.

People will miss tackles , penalties will be conceded.

Remotes thrown at Televisions, Cats Kicked, residual Value threads are standing room only.

Reactions: eudebrito

Jordan G

80th minute try in the corner, 18-16 Panthers. Lino with the conversion to send us into the finals and he nails it from about a metre inside the touchline.

18-all, the draw is enough for 8th spot.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
80th minute try in the corner, 18-16 Panthers. Lino with the conversion to send us into the finals and he nails it from about a metre inside the touchline.

18-all, the draw is enough for 8th spot.
Cheers Bro WOw what a thriller !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings