Tino
Martin
Murray
Yeo

cotter
Jurbo
Crichton
hunt

We’ve got the forwards, they got the backs.

That Ozzie forward pack is light on, they will be looking for an up tempo game. We should be able to brutalise them up front. Straight down Main Street.
Traditionally a change like this would worry me. In the past we finally have the players to match them for size they pick a smaller mobile size and move us around. It also helps they can change the rules to suit them.

Now we have all our players in the NRL and a lot more to pick from I'm a bit more comfortable that the coach will have them playing a style that suits and they should be able to defend well enough. We also have a bit more of a well balanced squad compared to previous years.

Some intriguing match ups coming up.

Saw the instagram post of the games being streamed on spark and the comments lol. Sounds like everyone’s had a bad experience with their streaming service. I’m still gonna buy it but I hope I get a good run of it.
They got a lot of stick for the Rugby World Cup. I remember due to the issues they made some of the games free or something like that. From what I remember it wasn't too bad but that may have due to it being later in the season and they had worked out their issues by then.

Just found out spark sport have the world cup rights not sky. Absolute fucking rubbish.
It's one of those things before Spark came along it was convenient as everything was on Sky. The flip side is Sky probably weren't working too hard on their customer service. Everyone was complaining about Sky.

I like the convenience and it usually a bit of a surprise when a specific sport isn't on Sky.

The competition is good but it means we lose the convenience and need to get multiple services. Like the list of streaming services life is more convenient but can also be more expensive as these are all bills you wouldn't traditionally need to pay.

Now my kids are into league and aware of the World Cup I'll have to look into sorting out my Spark Sport account.

Reactions: Tianasnow14
Fuck me that's a stacked squad, can't see anyone beating them tbh. Bring on the inevitable foregone conclusion then, it's all so tiresome.
Rugby league's a funny game. Couldn't imagine Qld beating NSW this year either.

On the day, a lot of it is about who shows up with passion and heart. And the kiwis forwards could really slow the Aus pack's go forward.

A lot will come down to the ref interpretations and whether the refs are actually neutral or not...

Aus are favourites. But can be beaten.

Rugby league's a funny game. Couldn't imagine Qld beating NSW this year either.

On the day, a lot of it is about who shows up with passion and heart. And the kiwis forwards could really slow the Aus pack's go forward.

A lot will come down to the ref interpretations and whether the refs are actually neutral or not...

Aus are favourites. But can be beaten.
Very true bro, I think NZ is a chance. Bash them, have NAS out on Latrells Edge. We have the best group of front rowers you could ever have. A destructive hooker, a fleet footed half, and a great creative fullback. On the day we can beat anyone.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Is there 6 agains? I hope not would love to see the game played with traditional rules
I saw on twitter so can’t link it, but apparently it is 6 agains, for the whole field like it was last year. Have to laugh at how shameless those felons are, they’ll get their refs (it will be there refs) to turn it into touch footy, you can see already see that crook Klein waving his hand over his head every time one of their little forwards gets low and surrenders. Crooked dogs. At least we have the panthers props who never get tired and probably piss radioactive substance, so that will help.