Internationals RLWC 2017 Thread

I hope my Samoa makes the quarter's again. We are a better team now then the one that played Fiji in 2013 so hopefully they can make me proud because no doubt the Warriors will let me down again.

I hope my Samoa makes the quarter's again. We are a better team now then the one that played Fiji in 2013 so hopefully they can make me proud because no doubt the Warriors will let me down again.
Milford is a half now.
Nu Brown is FG material.

Would give Samoa a strong halves combo.

Just an area where all the P.I teams are a bit vulnerable.

I would like to see Samoa in the semi finals.
They proved in the last four nations Samoa are a top four team.

Reactions: Duh herro
tried to get mine for the tron, 2 games here but the map was generic, not a map of waikato stadium and i like to pick where i sit

yeah ok im fussy alright lol..i will wait for general sale so i get to sit where i want

Reactions: Weno
I wonder if the tournament organisers will create an apparel store with all the teams jerseys?

Would love to collect some international team jerseys. I wanna get a kumuls samoa and either Serbia or Russia apparel if they get in. Would be good if they had shops at games selling gear and an easy to use online store.

Reactions: Weno
I wonder if the tournament organisers will create an apparel store with all the teams jerseys?

Would love to collect some international team jerseys. I wanna get a kumuls samoa and either Serbia or Russia apparel if they get in. Would be good if they had shops at games selling gear and an easy to use online store.

Scotlands shorts were the biggest attraction at the last world cup.
Opposing players were swapping shorts with them after every game.
Wouldn't my getting my grubby hands on a pair of them if for sale.

I got a Kumuls jersey from the late 80s early 90s.
They stayed at Turangawaewae marae for a part of there tour.
We used to hang around them and trained with them.
We played against Auckland one weekend and they supported us because of our jersey colour.
They got a surprise when they saw us local kids playing for Waikato.

When they left, they left bags of coffee grinds.
We found the jerseys in our training bags.

Wiping these great memory tears right now.

Reactions: Miket12
https://www.bbc.com/sport/wales/37796739

2017 Rugby League World Cup qualifier: Italy 14-20 Wales

• 29 Oct

_92148262_cdf_151016_walesrl_serbia04.jpg

Wales coach John Kear
World Cup Qualifier
Italy (14) 14
Tries:
Wilkie 2 Cons: Campese 2 Pen: Campese
Wales (10) 20
Tries:
Morris 2, Walker, Gay Cons: Davies 2

Wales have qualified for the 2017 Rugby League World Cup after coming from behind to beat Italy in Monza.

The hosts had led 14-6, Colin Wilkie scoring two tries with Terry Campese converting both and kicking a penalty.

Anthony Walker's try just before half time brought Wales back into the match with Andrew Gay edging them ahead before Ben Morris' second decisive try.

"I'm glad we've got there and it does give impetus to the work that is going on in Wales," said coach John Kear.

"I was absolutely delighted. I'm really pleased with what the players demonstrated in the second-half with regards to the collective spirit, unity and determination.

"There's no doubts they fully deserved that. It was tough to come here. We've played an Italy team of which 15 of the 17 are heritage players - Australian-based.

"It's been a tough old afternoon, but it's been a rewarding afternoon."

Are many of you interested or going to next years RLWC? How do you think the NZ public react?

POOL PLAY
NZ v Samoa @ Mt Smart
NZ v Scotland @ Christchurch
Samoa v Tonga @ Waikato Stadium
NZ v Tonga @ Waikato Stadium

Quarter Finals

Samoa/Tonga/Scotland v Fiji/USA/Italy @ Christchurch
NZ v France/Lebanon @ Westpac

Semi Finals

NZ v ENG/AUS @ Mt Smart

What do you think the crowds will be?

Are many of you interested or going to next years RLWC? How do you think the NZ public react?

POOL PLAY
NZ v Samoa @ Mt Smart
NZ v Scotland @ Christchurch
Samoa v Tonga @ Waikato Stadium
NZ v Tonga @ Waikato Stadium

Quarter Finals

Samoa/Tonga/Scotland v Fiji/USA/Italy @ Christchurch
NZ v France/Lebanon @ Westpac

Semi Finals

NZ v ENG/AUS @ Mt Smart

What do you think the crowds will be?
Assuming we make the semi's, I would be interested in how many people they will fit into Mt Smart in terms of temporary seating.

Reactions: bruce