International New Zealand Kiwis

I reckon jfh has this in the bag.

IMG_3913.jpeg

Haas didn't even play in the first game against us so how can he be considered? Gotta be JFH as captain of a team that beat the two world cup finalists by a combined 80-0.

For the women I could see it going to any of the kiwi girls, but Hale is such a consistent performer I wouldn't be surprised if it went to her. Mele is deadly though!

Haas didn't even play in the first game against us so how can he be considered? Gotta be JFH as captain of a team that beat the two world cup finalists by a combined 80-0.

For the women I could see it going to any of the kiwi girls, but Hale is such a consistent performer I wouldn't be surprised if it went to her. Mele is deadly though!
They probably just wanted to include a token Australian, no way he wins it though.

Maybe I wasn't watching the games, or maybe I am just a homer, but I would have thought CNK deserved to be on the shortlist more than Joey Taps 🤷‍♂️

Depends on who is judging.

Adrian Morely, Darren Lockyer, Jimmy Graham, Adam Blair, and Reuben Wiki; Bodes pretty well for NZ League not being robbed of another POTY award

Maybe I wasn't watching the games, or maybe I am just a homer, but I would have thought CNK deserved to be on the shortlist more than Joey Taps 🤷‍♂️

Adrian Morely, Darren Lockyer, Jimmy Graham, Adam Blair, and Reuben Wiki; Bodes pretty well for NZ League not being robbed of another POTY award
and for a prop to win it- 4 of the 5 judges were front rowers and locky aint gonna argue.

Don't be surprised if the English guy wins it. It's mainly based on Internationals and they didn't lose a game. The English will want something to puff their chest out over.
I didn't see any of the England games so can't really comment, but if the English player had a blinder in every game I wouldn't begrudge them winning.

Not that fully convinced of him. He wasn't that great with England and the Great Britain Lions. If he does come with a good assistant I might be more convinced. Have a strange feeling Madge it is not quite off the scene.

Last edited:
Back