NRL NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 - General Discussion - Penrith vs Storm

Yeah, difference being they dont have to use a set up play to go into it.

They just go from shape to shape with different variations and options off them.

Made possible by the bulk of that crew coming through the grades together. We're only in the first year of Webster ball but its clear to see the end goal he's after watching Penrith attack.
Penrith taking the piss blatantly stopping the quick tap there
Fuck they get away with so much shit.

With Australian Rugby league you do not even have to call it conspiracy. It has always been scripted.

No coincidence that in the year the NRL celebrated South Sydney their most winning old school club as the pride of the League that they won the comp off terrific Reff calls.

All fans of other clubs complained about that.

Melbourne got a leg up and a blind eye to their cheating due to the AFL war.

Roosters have been cheating forever by virtue of having billion dollar backers.

Corruption and sport are a norm in Australia they are not ever bothered by it.

It is cultural, can you imagine how long we would wank on about sand paper and under arm bowling over here? they think it is funny.
The sharks on their 50th, JT getting his premiership with the cows the list goes on.
Only thing that puts me off the ‘convenient premiership story’ theory is surely it’d be in their interest to have us win one.
Who knows’rags to riches for the covid heroes’ is a pretty good storyline ;)

Wow. Bar a total reeming tomorrow we’re gonna finish the season looking better than the Storm

The sharks on their 50th, JT getting his premiership with the cows the list goes on.
Only thing that puts me off the ‘convenient premiership story’ theory is surely it’d be in their interest to have us win one.
Who knows’rags to riches for the covid heroes’ is a pretty good storyline ;)

I do not see how they want us to win.

When we started winning internationals they killed the Kangaroos participation in tests.

They have zero interest in us getting any further than second place.

This is their Americas cup, to expect them to have an interest in the growth of the game in NZ is like America caring that a team of five million are behind the Americas cup bid.

I made my peace a long time ago that we will never be allowed to win the NRL.

I just enjoy everything I can that happens short of that.

I honestly believe the Warriors will never be allowed to win the NRL.

Ever.

If they do win it will be because they have the greatest team ever assembled and it will be impossible to Reff them out of it.

Back