• +20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too many to count!!! Lol

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Best sign by far...

IMG_8882.jpeg

Probably one of the greatest games to watch in Warriors history

Onto my 3rd replay now, and pretty sure I’m gonna be watching this over and over again …

The vibe was crazy from start to end

The walkout, the first 15mins where we blized them, AFB’s try was godlike, Walkers try under the post, Berry’s try was special, Siro final try was icing on the cake

So many good moments. Even the press conference after the game was so dam satisfying

What everyone’s favourite moment in this game ?

For me, right now, the AFB try had traces of Michael Witt as he was running towards the post, I was screaming “put it down!!!” Then the sheer jubilation when he did gave me such a rush of adrenaline, I was bouncing off the wall in mad excitement!!

The SJ moment has walked off the field looked pretty dam special
Close but I got this years Sharks vs Warriors as the greatest game to watch in Warriors History that was special ❤️

Knights score, and its now 16-10

Game turning into a grind, nerves starting to show.

Kick off, Knights complete a decent set and kicks on the 5th.

3rd play Rocco cuts in field, Crossland lies all over him and we get a penalty.

SJ bangs the ball down to the 40m line, Knights territory.

Jazz takes the first hit up

Tohu takes the second. Spots a gap up the middle and runs a decent line to within 20m.

Egan goes to SJ on the right, who short balls to Curran, who is tackled short of the line.

Tohu comes in, looks like he going to get the ball. 3 Knights players stand tall ready to meet him.

Behind Tohu is Dylan Walker, running straight and hard.

Egan plants the perfect ball to Walker who heads straight to the post knocking the post and defenders over

TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker runs to the crowds throws the ball in the air and its "FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bald brother Jazz is with him to celebrate.

22-10 Warriors !!!

GAME OVER.

What a vibe what a moment!!!

1695037485214.jpeg

Have tried to think of a moment, but couldn't decide.

After watching the replay tonight i've just gone with Pompey's 80min performance.

The shimmy step to get a half break and quick play the ball on majority of his runs. An almost perfect defensive read game against Gagai. Then slotting 6 from 7.

Career best game in the biggest game of his career to date, top shelf stuff.

My favourite was AFB try. I love his celebration, like etc is going on, I'm not supposed to score tries like this.

That try meant we were on fire and no matter what happened we would be in this game.
Mentioned that earlier and then noticed Montoya done the same for his try while rewatching the game.
Love the fact the Warriors all pretty much highlight the humble nature of Kiwi's vs the Aussies. No hate to the Aussies as I do believe in some cases their outward confidence is misinterpreted as cockiness i.e Walsh. Then you have the genuine dickheads/grubs like Luai, latrell Mitchell but then again we have our own fair share in JWH, NAS (not sure how much of a dick he is as a person but very much so a grubby player).

The only incident of players getting heated in recent games is when Niukore made fifita drop his nuts.
Even our big bad bad prop afb seems like such a likeable humble guy.

New recruitment strategy?
Nz warriors, turning dicks into gentlemen since 2023.

My second favorite moment is a bit more serious. May require a brain scan.

Multiple times during the day i notice my mind wandering, picturing us nullifying Walsh's attack and beating Brisbane in a lowish scoring game.

Than a week later we are trailing by 10 at halftime. Come second half and we have the comeback of the century after an early scare and cement ourselves in the history books as the greatest redemption story of the NRL.

Still light up like a kid on Christmas day after reading that again 😃😃

Close but I got this years Sharks vs Warriors as the greatest game to watch in Warriors History that was special ❤️
I loved the comeback in the sharks game but imho that only happened due to the not so great first half. That game is up there as 1 of the best but I reckon this was slightly better from a technical point of view. Not a single player played poorly. Minimal errors, pumped them on attack. Made it look easy. Everyone was at another level.

Probably one of the greatest games to watch in Warriors history

Onto my 3rd replay now, and pretty sure I’m gonna be watching this over and over again …

The vibe was crazy from start to end

The walkout, the first 15mins where we blized them, AFB’s try was godlike, Walkers try under the post, Berry’s try was special, Siro final try was icing on the cake

So many good moments. Even the press conference after the game was so dam satisfying

What everyone’s favourite moment in this game ?

For me, right now, the AFB try had traces of Michael Witt as he was running towards the post, I was screaming “put it down!!!” Then the sheer jubilation when he did gave me such a rush of adrenaline, I was bouncing off the wall in mad excitement!!

The SJ moment has walked off the field looked pretty dam special
When SJ was doing his round of appreciation around the stadium and the WAHS nation forgot that the game was still on and was following SJ cheering for him! In hindsight - noone forgot the game was still in play. It was the sheer love and respect for the legend and that he was the only one who came around to greet and thank everyone in attendance was really momentous! I was around many churrens all evening and only swore once when the final whistle blew. Success for the tamariki LOLz

Just watching the game back and I loved Berry's try, but look at how stoked everyone is for Berry and how happy he looks getting all the love from his team mates....it just looks so genuine and clearly means a lot to them that one of their young bucks was having a good game. Really really cool to see that support for a young guy who's been stepping up for us
I love that Rocco is one of the young men who is from Wairarapa, Greytown Rugby Football Club and St Pat's Silverstream that we've known since he was a little one! Kia kaha Rocco! Go hard young nephew! It's like he's been playing for years with the maturity he's been able to develop! #GreytownWairarapaStrong!

Maybe not my favourite moment - there were a few potentially - but I loved how after every goal kick SJ was up at the halfway mark to meet Pompey on the way back to give him a high five - it was a mentality things and great top see
Championship behaviour for realz!

If you do have another watch. Take note of Barnett's response to AFB's try. Then how he reacts when Berry's try is confirmed. Gold!
Yeah that was gold, three of em watching the Telly like Warriors fans, Rocco explaining I got it boys, no double movement, then they see it and go off....Barnett and TMM that is...

We all know how those told you so moments in life feel when ya standing around with the bros.

Back