General Where are you watching the Prelim?

Couldn't get any flights out of Palmerston North tomorrow so driving from there down to Wellington and then flying back to Auckland.... hopefully the pilot will give updates.
enjoy the drive if you haven’t done it in a while. transmission gully is epic!
i think the weather is supposed to turn to custard though.

Remuera?

Flashy. Are your kids Grammar boys? 😉
Nah private School.

Only one more sleep till Game day people.

Tomorrow will be the longest day of the year despite what the Summer solstice heathens claim.

Tomorrow the invasion begins, the battle of Lang park.

Getting organized a day early, logistics and supplies, ammo (Beer bombs), food supplies, prepping armor (Jerseys go in the wash), landing craft in inspection order (Uber booked) rehearsing victory song 'WE ARE THE POWER.....Flag ready to fly from the deck....

I’ve got a corporate box …. At home!
Refreshments are chilling!
1695367026533.jpeg

The bro's man cave with the lads coming round with darts, pool and euchre beforehand.

Dont like starting too early with the rumski's with these late games cause they can become a bit of a blur but i dont fancy my chances.

Torrential rain forecast tomorrow evening for much of the North Island so hopefully no rain fade. Plan b might have to be the Sky Go app.

Reminds me of back in 1994 when I was playing Premier league and DB Bitter were sponsoring our club. The DB Bitter was cheap az and of course I quickly got used to it.

I remember having a Beer crisis when DB sponsored the Wahs.....do I abandon Lion Red, the Beer of Auckland League fans....or do I stay loyal.

They were very different tasting drops so it was a bridge to far to go for the DB.

At home with my Mumma, I’m her full time caregiver and can’t find anyone to be with her so I can go out to a watch party……so both my daughters are coming over to join us, tried to get my son over too (they’re all Wahs mad) but he’s watching it with all his boys on the piss, only one of them is a Broncos fan…… but I’m sure he’ll back the Wahs if we get through.

*Edit:

WHEN we get through 😉

Last edited:
I remember having a Beer crisis when DB sponsored the Wahs.....do I abandon Lion Red, the Beer of Auckland League fans....or do I stay loyal.

They were very different tasting drops so it was a bridge to far to go for the DB.
At that time I was prepared to sacrifice beers I preferred for the money I was saving.

At home by myself or with what ever family member cares to watch.
It will be a long drag till 9.30 will have to fill out the day somehow.
How are we filling out the day?
I'll be doing some quotes building a chicken coop, and I'll do some sort of a work out before the game.
I'm not looking forward to the clocks going forward a hour this weekend.

I was running the bar at the local club. They all drank DB.
Lion Red took over the sponsorship of the district.
District management came to see me, WTF do you have DB, Lion sponsors this district now?
I say I stock what the feckers want, they want LIon, I will stock Lion.
So they went to every bastard in the bar doing a sob story about them sponsoring the district (SFA too).
Next I know everybody is drinking Lion Red.

Back