General Rene Ranger a Warrior?

Spence_old

Ah, well that's a good sign, if he is somewhat interested, rather than us throwing bigger sacks of money at him until he gives in.

a.c.e_old

Hopefully when Santa comes slithering down Rene Ranger's chimney this Christmas he's holding a massive contract offer from the Warriors.

kermit%20fap.gif

Spence_old

Hosea would be good, but I think Ranger's offloading game would be absolutely genius in league.

RobRoyMcCoy_old

WOW. I watched that Ranger highlight film and he looks tailor made for league. I love the fact that he can play both sides, wing or centre. He runs straight and hard, hits hard, has genuine pace, is strong in the tackle, has a good passing game and an fantastic offload. I suppose the Warriors could afford him and we could use a decent centre/wing option until our young fellas come through.

I suspect Bluey will work with Inu and have him set to have a run at centre at some stage next year. I wouldn't be suprised if he works out a treat.

casso_old

Wow!

I watched the clip.That guy is really good.What a pickup he would be.I understand that he can't make the all blacks but are u telling me he is not a regular in the Auckland blues.Gee,they must have some seriously good players if he isn't the 1st. centre picked every week.

Swanley_old

Don't really like threads or stories like this.

We might as well start a thread saying Warriors could sign SBW, Thurston and Swanley all for the 2013 season.

Pointless as it won't happen (well, I'm a chance if a contract was offered for a haltime orange peeler).

Unless the club make a statement or we get some inside info from our regular contacts then MEH!

Spence_old

I like it as it generates some hype, and might make him think twice about joining our ranks. And I don't know if it is comparable to SBW or Thurston, the best players in the world compared with a bench Auckland player... And don't get me started on Swanley, that's our whole cap gone just there.

Patu_old

Pointless as it won't happen (well, I'm a chance if a contract was offered for a haltime orange peeler).
You never know mate, you just never know (on both Rene and you getting a contract as orange peeler :yo:).

Last year John Hart approached Rudi Wulf (cousins with Jerome Ropati) about playing for the Warriors but Rudi went overseas (altho now I believe he's coming back again?).

numbnutsnz_old

You never know mate, you just never know (on both Rene and you getting a contract as orange peeler :yo:).

Last year John Hart approached Rudi Wulf (cousins with Jerome Ropati) about playing for the Warriors but Rudi went overseas (altho now I believe he's coming back again?).

Yea, Rudi is back playing for Massey and North Harbour this year.