Flag that - hold onto Reece and make him play out the year. The whole situation has been an absolute fiasco, and at the very least we deserve to see the remaining weeks without having Reece and the Warriors headline the media again.

Also, Its in Reece's best interests as a young professional to depart this club which has looked after him on best possible terms. He is better of playing the remaining games and taking that experience with him to the Broncos. No doubt the club is excited to bring him home, but deep down - ask the current Bronco's outside backs what they really think? Especially those who have the desire to wear the fullback jersey.

I can see the 2023 scenario already. Poster boy of the Broncos headlines a star studded club. At the Warriors, Reece was the player who you wanted to get the ball to and create something. He thrived on that through confidence. But, at the Broncos there are a lot of young hungry superstars in the making all who may want to be the go to player.

A word called 'ego' comes to mind. I look forward to seeing how they all work together because no doubt that we may see some conflict down the track. When your young your invincible and you want to take the lead and do everything. You only have 5 tackles and the Broncos will have a handful of players who will want to puff the chest out and be superman!

Add Reece Walsh to this mix. One makes me think that 'hype' may be an understatement!

I think he'll go fine at the Bronco's.

They have a better pack than us so he's immediately got a better platform to work off.

Tellingly (and this is where i think our season has really gone down the gurgler and not enough being mentioned about) Warriors are currently sitting last in
- all run metres
- offloads
- tackle breaks
- line breaks (2nd to last)

No wonder our football this year has just looked so depressing.

Bronco's are sitting top half of the table for most of these stats so Reece is going to get a shitload more oppertunity to use that natural talent to latch onto the back of this......its gonna hurt to watch tbh.

They have a better pack than us so he's immediately got a better platform to work off.

Tellingly (and this is where i think our season has really gone down the gurgler and not enough being mentioned about) Warriors are currently sitting last in
- all run metres
- offloads
- tackle breaks

Bronco's are sitting top half of the table for most of these stats so Reece is going to get a shitload more oppertunity to use that natural talent to latch onto the back of this......its gonna hurt to watch tbh.
I don’t see a walk up spot for him at the broncos and think he could be right in the same place he was when he walked out on Walters saying he needed time in Queensland cup. Tesi Niu’s time at fullback recently has come at a bad time for Walsh as he’s obviously worked on his defence while TMM was holding the spot, then there’s Ezra Mam who’s looking like their future in the halves. I think he’ll probably long term be in the team but he’s got plenty of work to do to displace anybody at broncos. His defence is coming along to be fair from early in the season but it was pretty shocking.

We might not be as exposed to it as much next year as any rumour will be on the Broncos forum. But it will be interesting to see how much rumours around Walsh appear next year.

How much of the rumours around him have been the media making stuff up or has it come from Walsh and his management?

Reactions: Up the guttz
We might not be as exposed to it as much next year as any rumour will be on the Broncos forum. But it will be interesting to see how much rumours around Walsh appear next year.

How much of the rumours around him have been the media making stuff up or has it come from Walsh and his management?
I reckon its almost like he's going back with his tail between his legs on a low ball 3 year deal.
The club have it over him for a while that's for sure. They've proven they can win without him.

Completely different scenario to us which is sad.

- all run metres
- offloads
- tackle breaks

If Reynolds is still fit and in great form, Walsh will go well. Reynolds is a very under-rated halfback.

When he got dropped here even though it was only to the bench the media got all beat up about it. Even though form-wise it was justified. Some of the reports even wrote it like he was upset about it, wanting to move on.

The Broncos are going better than us. If he makes similar mistakes next year there is a good chance he will end up spending time in the Queensland Cup.

Also as they are going better than us and with a half who can guide a team around the field he may naturally find he has more space to work with.

Reactions: jonesy101 and marv
If Reynolds is still fit and in great form, Walsh will go well. Reynolds is a very under-rated halfback.
No doubting Reynolds is good. However more than that tho the thing that'll suit Reece is their a team that plays footy.....and he can get on the back of that.

For the most part If your not making metres, if your not breaking tackles, if your not making line breaks, if your not offloading the ball, your not playing footy, regardless of who your halfback is....and the Warriors are the worst team in the comp in all these areas.

No doubting Reynolds is good. However more than that tho the thing that'll suit Reece is their a team that plays footy.....and he can get on the back of that.

For the most part If your not making metres, if your not breaking tackles, if your not making line breaks, if your not offloading the ball, your not playing footy, regardless of who your halfback is....and the Warriors are the worst team in the comp in all these areas.
Yip I agree, Walsh won't be making a shit tonne of errors trying to create something from nothing, and his defence won't look as bad when teams aren't cutting us up through the middle or edges...

Reactions: Blackdot
Wow so after weeks of fox saying the warriors are crazy for benching the best player the world has ever seen. Now they are saying what the point of us starting him when he’s leaving!!!

Grrr hopefully Webster can really galvanise this team with a “us against the world” mentality. Des has been very good at doing this with Manley in the past.

Reactions: marv
Has Walsh been our worst ever signing?
When u consider we were in the 8 when he arrived last year then we pretty much shelved the season to develop him for (well I don’t know what for- he was never going to hang around).
Then the cocaine thing and the endless will he won’t he go thing- he’s just been a massive distraction off the field and hasn’t fired on it- clueless on defense and 2nd in the comp for errors… can’t wait for the end of the reece walsh error tbh (ha I meant era but it works both ways so I’m leaving it).
Bloke couldn’t lace Roger Tuivasa-Sheck’s boots and people wanted to throw him a million dollar contract 🤭
The light at the end of the tunnel is that the trade for tmm is conjuring memories of the great “ennis for lichaa trade of 2016” and looks like we’ll be on the right side of it.
I’m not sure if he is the worst signing ever-Andy platt would take some beating but I think I’d have him on the podium.

When u consider we were in the 8 when he arrived last year then we pretty much shelved the season to develop him for (well I don’t know what for- he was never going to hang around).
Then the cocaine thing and the endless will he won’t he go thing- he’s just been a massive distraction off the field and hasn’t fired on it- clueless on defense and 2nd in the comp for errors… can’t wait for the end of the reece walsh error tbh (ha I meant era but it works both ways so I’m leaving it).
Bloke couldn’t lace Roger Tuivasa-Sheck’s boots and people wanted to throw him a million dollar contract 🤭
The light at the end of the tunnel is that the trade for tmm is conjuring memories of the great “ennis for lichaa trade of 2016” and looks like we’ll be on the right side of it.
I’m not sure if he is the worst signing ever-Andy platt would take some beating but I think I’d have him on the podium.
Very comparable to Sam Tompkins.

- fresh to the nrl
- established kiwi fullback made way for them (Locke/ Roger Tuivasa-Sheck)
- lots of hype/ potential
- attacking threat
- too small on defence
- found out, shut down and disappointed
- left a couple of years into a 3 year contract
- went back to where they came from

Surely Matt Lodge is right up there… how many games missed through suspension and then leaves early with a hefty payout