Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Coke is not a recreational drug in my books as a 50 year old man who goes to bible study each week and has a conservative job.
Coke is a hard narcotic only used by heavy drug users who have graduated well past alcohol on to weed then mushrooms and then coke. Next stop heroine and chasing the dragon.
I am deeply disappointed in Reece

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Coke is not a recreational drug in my books as a 50 year old man who goes to bible study each week and has a conservative job.
Coke is a hard narcotic only used by heavy drug users who have graduated well past alcohol on to weed then mushrooms and then coke. Next stop heroine and chasing the dragon.
I am deeply disappointed in Reece
You my friend need to 420blazeit

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
You my friend need to 420blazeit

420blaze ???I have no idea of anything modern
I am a member of my church men’s group
Am an executive member of a community non for profit group
I work for the government as a civil servant
I read literature in my spare time. Currently I am getting high on Katherine Mansfield.

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Don’t think they do diversion in Aus, think they do good behaviour bonds, as I understand it the sentence is suspended and if you reoffend you get done.
I'm not sure of every state but qld and nsw definitely do dismissals of minor charges, which is basically diversion, and would likely apply in this instance

Reactions: matiunz

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Just wanna thank Melbourne Storm for taking the heat of young Reece this week.

Was that even dumber? Forgetting you're holding when you're on the shit is an easy mistake, but actively broadcasting it public? Jeez you gotta love league players. I love this sport. I love it. Some teams are dumb on the field, some are dumb off it, but all are dumb at some point and it's great entertainment.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Most footballers are really dumb.

Look at the victory songs.

We are the.....(fill in some dumb word you can rhyme).

We are the....(see above)

We are the.... (imagination and originality need not apply)

We are the.....(you read this far? Wots wrong with you? Looking for Shakespeare?)

Bash the drinks drum faster and faster and scream like idiots at the end like it never gets tired....

Well I'm tired....I might go do some stimulants....latters...

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Most footballers are really dumb.

Look at the victory songs.

We are the.....(fill in some dumb word you can rhyme).

We are the....(see above)

We are the.... (imagination and originality need not apply)

We are the.....(you read this far? Wots wrong with you? Looking for Shakespeare?)

Bash the drinks drum faster and faster and scream like idiots at the end like it never gets tired....

Well I'm tired....I might go do some stimulants....latters...
it's either roosters or souths that had some old victory song about drinking all night after a game.... When were league players ever supposed to be role models?

Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
it's either roosters or souths that had some old victory song about drinking all night after a game.... When were league players ever supposed to be role models?
They are not role models.

They are just blokes, and many are not going to be Rhodes Scholars.

Still, Reece deserves some censure here, in fact for his own sake he needs some consequences.

We all know where special treatment and cover ups lead young men....to oblivion.

For his own sake, forget he plays League, he needs a bit of a proverbial arse kick.

Probably get told off by his Dad, that is a start.

Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
I read literature in my spare time. Currently I am getting high on Katherine Mansfield.
Wrighty, I think your account has been hacked...

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
You're not really Ashley are you?

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
The next Johns? Do you want him straight or not?
Or even The next Lockyer? Do we want him to have a voice like Oscar The Grouch?

Maybe he watching the New Zealand V South Africa "Test" and he found his sobriety tested too much and nek minnit...

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings