Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, agree that it is the smart thing to do. Sometimes it pays to virtue signal.
This isn’t virtue signalling man. This kid has the opportunity to be the next Johns or Lockyer. He has a shot at setting himself, his kids and his grandkids up for life. If he goes down the wrong path at this point, he will fail. Appearances aside, counselling is a very smart investment at this point.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
This isn’t virtue signalling man. This kid has the opportunity to be the next Johns or Lockyer. He has a shot at setting himself, his kids and his grandkids up for life. If he goes down the wrong path at this point, he will fail. Appearances aside, counselling is a very smart investment at this point.
The next Johns? Do you want him straight or not?

Yomama

U20's Player
Sep 24, 2021
Sure way to fuck up your bag young fulla.
19 years old on $450k a year? I'd sure as fuck pull my head in if I'd have the opportunity you have.

Then again, I'm probably all shit. At his age i was rooting everything that moved. Snorting eventhing on offer. Drinking til i pissed my pants.
So with all that money I'd probably fuck up too lol.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
Sure way to fuck up your bag young fulla.
19 years old on $450k a year? I'd sure as fuck pull my head in if I'd have the opportunity you have.

Then again, I'm probably all shit. At his age i was rooting everything that moved. Snorting eventhing on offer. Drinking til i pissed my pants.
So with all that money I'd probably fuck up too lol.
I did the same, now i'm 16 years sober, When your young it's just sad, when your old it's just pathetic! Anyone have a problem, just get help. It never gets better with age!

j-bob

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2014
No big deal it was only a baggy in the off season. Just a shame he got caught because it’s a bad look for the club. Pretty standard for people his age to be dabbling in drugs. I’m about two years older than Walsh and honestly, I know more people my age that do drugs than not do them. I guarantee half of the nrl is on coke.
I am more than twice your age and have been known to indulge from time to time.
Reece is a young man doing what young people do.
They fuck up.

What he is going to find out is there is a b side to the stardom and this is it.
Every move he makes good or bad is going to be played out under a microscope.

fuck that.

Reactions: Defence

boneless

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 21, 2013

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Well if this goes through the courts, he needs a good lawyer to prevent a conviction. When those borders open up and the Team can return home, not quite sure how immigrations gonna deal with a drug conviction...

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Well if this goes through the courts, he needs a good lawyer to prevent a conviction. When those borders open up and the Team can return home, not quite sure how immigrations gonna deal with a drug conviction...

that’s a great fucking point bro. What about Matt lodge? Is conviction is even worse

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Two worst examples ever.

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
Ignoring a move on order while having coke in your pocket, how fucking dumb can you be. I take back what I said before about the cops overreacting, just plain dumb from Walsh
It can happen though.....Years ago got blind drunk and came home to the Mrs forgetting i still had 10 bucks worth of showgirls money in my pocket!! When the Mrs found the bills it was not good. The cops would have been the easy option on that occasion!!

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Young, old, doesn't matter. Stupid behaviour, In case anyone asked, I did dumb things as a young, and not so young bloke. However I never carried, helped I didn't use but I would like to think I would have got out of there.

Reactions: john nick

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings