davo

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 29, 2016
caveat..there by the grace of God go I ...but more fool us for thinking that these young fella`s are more than ..well just young fella`s with lotta`s money and no education or life smarts!..they`re superstars on the sports field but there` no guarantees off it>>

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013
So I saw the video of him apologising with Cameron George sitting in the middle of Rhys and some other dude. Does anyone know who the other guy is?

hacksaw

Waterboy
Jun 27, 2020
What I find ironic is that in a previous life when Cameron George was the Chief Stipendary Steward of NZ Thoroughbred Racing he would stick the knife in demanding punitive penalties to any Jockey found using much softer drugs. I just watched on TV3 where he was protecting Walsh. As Crusher would say "what a big bald hippocrit".

Reactions: Akkerz

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
honestly, we should sign him up while he is at his cheapest and his self esteem is rock bottom and his hangover is at its peak

If I was Cameron George I'd saying "there, there, Reece, you've been very silly but we'll always support you. We are your family..." And then I'd slide a 5 year contract across the table
Smart play! Mwahahahahah!!!

Reactions: john nick

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
What I find ironic is that in a previous life when Cameron George was the Chief Stipendary Steward of NZ Thoroughbred Racing he would stick the knife in demanding punitive penalties to any Jockey found using much softer drugs. I just watched on TV3 where he was protecting Walsh. As Crusher would say "what a big bald hippocrit".
You missed "big FAT"......

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Whilst I believe that players have responsibilities to adhere to the law, be good people etc, Management need to take some responsibility too.
They signed an 18 year old boy and assigned a mentor to him , Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. What has happened since? This is so disappointing.

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Not really happy that the club dragged him out to publicly admit it same day and am surprised his lawyer allowed that.

A stupid mistake doesn't mean a public confession is necessarily the right response.
This actually strikes me as far more stupid. This required a plan, and thought, to be stupid. Reece’s original offence was the lack of thought and planning.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
He is 19 of course he is stupid, a lot of us woulda done the same dum shit if cocaine was available and cheap enough, probably many did much worse. Storm in a teacup, legalise it.
Get through this and come back stronger Reece.
If the club stick by him might work in our favour in future.
Seriously?!

"Lots of people do it anyway, so let's legalise it!"

May as well legalise domestic violence, then. Since so many NRL players have done it...

That's the logical endpoint of what you're suggesting. As morally bankrupt as it is.

I wonder how many Broncos officials are reading this and going "Yep...Always thought something like this might happen..."

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings