Sports Rugby World Cup 2023

Why do they play so many backs out of position. BaRrett is kaka ay fb and Jordan is best fb by far played on the wing. Commentators were dick riding the ABs the whole way, hardly talked about how good the French were.
And it's just so boring with all the kicking

Actually thought we were ok for the first 60 then ran out of puff once Jordan was binned, gotta remember we were underdogs for this game and the score line blew out late

When have the All Blacks ever taken a pot shot at the Warriors? Sounds like you have your own chip on your shoulder
The all blacks as a whole don't individual players have in the past they for an example they would be asked about a code switch and say like yeah I've thought about it then go on to say I'd go to the storm or something I don't have a complation but I can remember a couple of times something similar has occurred and also the union fans have been pretty quick to shit on us in the past from personal experience

Even then that’s a bit of an outdated stereotype, majority of people I know happily support both
I thought that too until I had to do some stuff at north shore stadium, ref teachers were there and they went out of their way to hate on league. Was nearly 10 years ago mind you. Maybe just those shore folks

French way too good.
Sean O'Sullivan showing why he's the best player in the world

images (1) (31).jpeg

Extremely disappointed and peeved off.

Not only Foster shouldn't be coaching nor should some of these players be playing any more.

Justin Marshall was right last year when he called some of the All Blacks not worthy of being All Blacks, and then got slapped on the hand and banned from going to the World Cup to Commentate for Sky.

He's right. If this happened in the 60's 70's, most of these players wouldn't play for the All Blacks any more. Lose to Ireland, Argentina and the likes wouldn't have happened. You give them a first win over us and you get the consequences. We lose the aura of invinciability against such teams.

The faster we move on from Foster the better, the quicker Scott Robertson rings the changes the better.

Too much fucking kicking. That's not the All Blacks. We fell back to the pack.

My mate Bruce calls it yawnion.
I was on the line to another mate in the UK during the game.
I told him what a bore it was. He replied league was a bore. It is a small game played in a small pond.
Well maybe it is a small game in a small pond, but yawnion is not a massive game anyway. It is a small game in a bigger pond.
Not even the same game It used to be in the 80's, great days! Just hope RL doesn't go down the same road with constant rule changes! 🤣

That was the first full game of union I have seen in years after being a former fan. I cannot understand why people watch this game, it was horrible. Slow, error-ridden, time-killing to mitigate fatigue instead of being punished for it, set pieces taking fucking forever. Yuck.

I love that league is decided in tries instead of penalties, and that the game is always in play.

How come the coach from Canterbury, soz don't know his name, how come that guy isn't coaching?

Times like these I am glad I do not follow Rugby Union at all.

Country gets all miserable and the haters come out lol bit like this place under SK and Brown.

How come the coach from Canterbury, soz don't know his name, how come that guy isn't coaching?

Times like these I am glad I do not follow Rugby Union at all.

Country gets all miserable and the haters come out lol bit like this place under SK and Brown.
Cos NZR are a clusterfuck. They kept Foster way past his use by date, and Robertson refused the hospital pass of taking over in a world cup year so they had to keep Foster for one more year.

Cos NZR are a clusterfuck. They kept Foster way past his use by date, and Robertson refused the hospital pass of taking over in a world cup year so they had to keep Foster for one more year.
Very interesting thanks.

The interesting bit it the dude refusing the world cup.

When I used to follow the All Blacks (last game was the Suzie the waitress affair) the Union were a bunch of potato head looking mofos with ruddy cheeks and the game was loaded somewhat against Poly players making the top side....I see the latter has changed, lots of brown dudes doing weetbix adds on youtube.

Felt sorry for a number of fringe all blacks who never got money, because of the inbred insistence that we stick to the English upper class code of gentlemen do not play sport for money.

I did hate Union for many years (had good reason to hate it with a vengeance) but I am almost neutral now.

Hope they turn it around for no other reason that the All Blacks make a lot of good people happy.

My understanding is Razor was all set to take the reins and then the NZR back flipped on his appointment.
The game, the rules, the way it’s run is in a total state of flux. It needs a full reset and at a national level Razor will be required to reimagine how the game is played offensively and defensively

Back