Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • C

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • F---- :(

Votes: 74 58.7%

• Total voters
Believe it or not some of us can watch more than one sport and still have an opinion.
It's alright, newbies fired up and trying to act out. He should go back to reading instead of posting soon enough, maybe he'll learn something.

Rated it F, titans are potential wooden spooners... yet we lost. (Period)
We seem to be carrying too much garbage.
Age and agility is showing, I've had a gut feeling this year was never our window for a prem.
At least 1/3 of our players are not prem quality. And neither is the assistant coaches attack or defensive game plans. Webby has to stop being Mr nice guy and swing the axe.
As I said in the game day post.. blew our load early, hopped off, rolled over and went to sleep. Not good enough..
IF JFH was watching this.. he'd probably think WTF I'm going to play with these clowns next year.
. say no more...
I was very vocal last year that it was probably our best shot. Father time slowing down SJ, Tohu, Mitch, is not a good thing.

Rated it F for they are fucking cooked. They were exposed last week against dragons and had a gut feeling we looked like a spent force. Not buying into the injury situation. Besides Tohu, CNK and AFB our other senior players are looking subpar.

Don't want to point fingers but will happily raise the middle finger to Montoya - fucking useless that prick. Crucial errors every game and doesn't bend the line. Just average at best.
TMM looks like he ain't cutting it at 6 either. RTS still looks wasted at centre. Dallin gives away a try every game. Fucking Warriors of old shit!

If we didn't have AFB in this game we would have been belted 20+ points.

Why do we time and again not rise to the occasion of these games? We’ve begged to host these games for years and turn up with this shit when we finally get a shot?
Why are we always that team that gives a team its first win, plays a team back into form etc?
Why can’t we just have some nice fucken things for a change? Not a year here and there of form amongst the endless shit.
Beyond infuriated with this team
We handle big occasions well don't we. 😏

From premiers to wooden spooner in 2 week 😂😂😂 only the warriors.

Seriously though. If the bunker can see that microscopic knock on by Egan then why couldn’t they see the fafita trip? Why couldnt they see his legs challenge? Why didn’t the ref send it up as try like they do for every other team?

A lot of fucking why’s in that game man.
Can you trip with your knee?

Was that Ali laughing on the bench when we were down? If so please add another 4 weeks to his time in reserve grade before he is considered for first grade.

Sifakula - Capewell was embarrassed and hinted for them to stop. Him and jazz just laughed harder.

Real embarrassing stuff and probably explains why Jazz is seen as but if clown. Real disappointing from Sifs

Everything flows from the D, 5 tries against bottom teams for 2 weeks in a row makes it an ugly look.

Zyon Maiu’u showed what we’ve been missing, ability to wrestle back momentum
Good points CWC

Our defence revolves around a basketball style full court press where we kick on the last to the corner and strangle them. We don't seem to have any defensive powers when their set starts in a good field position. Also why do we have the least cover defenders in the league. Everyone is up in the line. If you do a line break against the warriors and get into the backfield you only have the fullback to beat. We when make line breaks there seems to be cover defence to deal with ten metres behind the line.

We were not terroble. Just our defence. For example we completed at over 90%. Normally that is enough to win.
I do want to get something off my chest. When Tohu did his captaon's challenge they had to stop the clock. If he didn't challenge they only would have gotten one play off the scrum with the clock winding down and we go into the break 18-12 down instead of 19-12. A small thing but every point matters.
That was the most retarded thing ever. Early onset dementia

Hopefully after Zyon Maiu’u made an impact and played a good few minutes for his first taste of first grade. We see him given more time and we play a more traditional bench rotation instead of holding guys back for so long.

Give the other guys a decent breather.

The young fella did some great runs. Had some intent to them. Also kept focus and played the ball properly so the refs can't all of a sudden randomly pull him up.

To be honest overall I think it’s not to bad, like goal line defence was actually horrendous, but like I think they won most sets just 5 penalties to carry them every time they were in trouble, and then when we finally turned it they called the ball of DWZ but like didn’t show any angles that support that ( atleast on fox sport). Just a little bitch The commentators go on forever about how we should have been up but we had 8 mins for 2 tries but like titans spent basically the 32 mins after getting penalties and camped at our end like they didn’t get the most of the half and we’re only up by 7

Back