Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • C

Votes: 42 33.6%
  • F---- :(

Votes: 74 59.2%

• Total voters
Great first 10 minutes then errors and penalties (plus some crucial missed tackles/misreads) gifted The Tits momentum for the next 50, credit to them they never gave it back until the final 20. Got ourselves back into it on the back of a bit more variety in our game (plus some good old fashiioned up the guts running by Zyon Maiu’u who i liked the look of), but then just didnt quite have the composure to finish it off.
- bunker pissed me off with some selective microscopic forensic study of how we pick up a ball there, plus killing all momentum when we were on such a roll that set they called for that HIA
- some of Egans service at the end there in their red zone was real sloppywhen we were trying to set up our plays, not his best game
- at least we went left more tonight, problem is tho it just doesnt function, RTS tried hard but tbh TMM didnt give him a helluva lot of options
- fuck we have some over emotional posters here lol

For the first time in his tenure we're officially in a funk. Now is the test to see the worth of Webby in how he gets this team responding

Rated it F, titans are potential wooden spooners... yet we lost. (Period)
We seem to be carrying too much garbage.
Age and agility is showing, I've had a gut feeling this year was never our window for a prem.
At least 1/3 of our players are not prem quality. And neither is the assistant coaches attack or defensive game plans. Webby has to stop being Mr nice guy and swing the axe.
As I said in the game day post.. blew our load early, hopped off, rolled over and went to sleep. Not good enough..
IF JFH was watching this.. he'd probably think WTF I'm going to play with these clowns next year.
. say no more...

RTS to 6 as a runner that can pop up everywhere. Fuck having him stuck at left centre.
Pompey to centre.
TMM to bye bye.
Not RTS to 6 but agree that TMM hasn't offered much at all.

He doesnt get the oppurtunity often though but he had two tonight and the kicks were poor but again that was inly because SJ was tackled on the 5th.

you can't tell me they don't practice 5th play options with TMM at training.

Relying too much on SJ.. we are missing Metcalfs spark and speed big time

I said last week we should have made changes. Anyway they won as they defended their line better and killed off their penalties they gave up. All our tries we let in weren't necessarily soft but the coaches would not have been happy with any of them.

This is going to upset a lot of people but berry missed a one on one tackle to let in a try last week. This week he got one on one skinned by Kelly to let in a try. His defence is not good enough. He would be on my chopping block along with Montoya.
We got shafted by the ref because we stank last week is my theory so the ref did us no favours this week.

Defense was so crap that the Penrith like kick deep and defend was a waste of time through the middle of the game, played like amateurs for 40 minutes, 4 tries from stupid errors or mistackles, that one from Laban due to inexperience

SJ had no timing with Barney clearly

Looked more threatening when competing for bombs

Been calling them to bomb to RTS and worked until they ruled a knock on, should keep going

Even some grubber and repeat sets to draw the outside defense in would be nice

Inside pass to Roger to exploit the middle need to be persisted with

Zyon Maiu’u was massive lol, where has he been?

Everytime Martin got the ball he was a few metres behind the advantage line.
Need a half with conviction and not second guessing himself.
Martin needs to go.

From premiers to wooden spooner in 2 week 😂😂😂 only the warriors.

Seriously though. If the bunker can see that microscopic knock on by Egan then why couldn’t they see the fafita trip? Why couldnt they see his legs challenge? Why didn’t the ref send it up as try like they do for every other team?

A lot of fucking why’s in that game man.

Back