Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • C

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • F---- :(

Votes: 71 60.7%

• Total voters
Seasons done. If you think these losers can challenge the top 4 teams you are dreaming. Fish rots from head. Webby or Tohu needs to take responsibility for whats happening.

For me is Tohu. Hes a shadow of himself. Zero impact on defence, zero lateral movement, zero ptb speed. Now hes lost his footy IQ too. Time for the big fella to retire.

This is the kind of game that makes me wish I liked union more than NRL. Will never happen, more likely to just go off both. The one eyed reffing is just so old at this point. We were told if we were a winning team we'd get better treatment, which is DUMB AF. But we did, then we get served one sided penalty counts game after game.
Reffing was bad, topped only by our incompetence. Not competing for kicks is dumb as fuck

All I can find positive to say is we fought back

There were two sets in a row at the end where we had time on the clock, momentum in our favor, less than a try behind, and Shaun Johnson ended up running it on the 5th purely because he had lost his head and was not organizing.

We lost that game in the end when we had a chance to win, because we had no organizing half running those last plays when it mattered most.

It is not Shauns fault we got into that position. It is his fault that he he did not take those twelve crucial tackles when the Titans were absolutely fucked to command the Warrior attack.

Laban was fantastic, Zyon Maiu’u was capable.

Good signs, Walker was an improvement too.

Disgraceful...not a brain amongst that spine apart from CNK...dumb dumb dumb. Sj tackled on the 5th twice in a row. TMM cant kick to save his life. Left side attack 10m too far back on every play. Our only play is short ball to AFB. Beyond that we have no ideas. Will be lucky to clear the bottom 4 this year.

Beyond AFB, Barnett, CNK, Ford and Tohu who put their heart into everything, this team is weak as piss.

That left edge attack needs sorting pronto. So many tackles in opposition 20 and no fucking points to show for it.
No distributors on there. Tmm cant pass (or kick).

Roger seems to be getting paid per every time he runs away from his team so he can try doing shimmies rather than creating space for his winger.

Is this gameplan to play 60% of the width of the field to give Egan/SJ less running to do or something? It makes no sense carrying passengers.

Back