Same team list

• Yes

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I m so old I have meds with breakfast and dinner!!
We are now friends on this forum for life Kos !!!

Great posting with you tonight

Reactions: kos
Is he though? Jazz says himself he's not a 9, I prefer Siro at hooker.
Jazz is at least as good at hooker cover as Bailey and it offers better team balance and bench options if jazz is hooker cover
At the start of this year I read an article where he said he prefers lock but accepts he will be hooker cover if the team needs him to double up his role
Jazz is fine with it
His passes are faster and crisper from the base to first receiver every time

Jazz is at least as good at hooker cover as Bailey and it offers better team balance and bench options if jazz is hooker cover
At the start of this year I read an article where he said he prefers lock but accepts he will be hooker cover if the team needs him to double up his role
Jazz is fine with it
Hmm you could be right Wrighty, I haven't done the analysis, Siro just looks to have a more accurate wide pass and better selections. Are we friends for life too?

I don’t see what Jazz offers apart from heaps of carries with little impact.
Sironen is good hooker cover if need be.

When Jazz is fully fit he stays on his feet, makes lots of post contact meters.

At the moment he is slowed down by some loss of power in his legs, he still gets tackled on his front and a decent play the ball.

Bunty does few carries with little impact, Jazz in your own words does heaps of carries with little impact, see the difference?

Also Jazz and Walker are excellent scrambling defence players so even though we lose ground on defence the line is pretty solid while our big Units are off.

The other thing about Jazz when he is fully fit is that he hits hard.

You can see the coaches trying to put some minutes in his legs, him and Walker to strengthen up his physical presence again.

Hmm you could be right Wrighty, I haven't done the analysis, Siro just looks to have a more accurate wide pass and better selections. Are we friends for life too?
Absolutely brother friends for life ot however long I last until I do something stupid and get banned
You are right Bailey takes better options
Jazz has better service
Also jazx by memory was work shy compared to Bailey and on some occasions jazz wouldn’t turn up to the ruck as often as say a more fit premier level hooker consistently makes it around the park.

Here is a throw away comment
In the 8 minutes walker played 7 and tmm 6 last night they looked 100 times better than the other way around vs Penrith
Maybe tmm can only play 6?
In the trial match metcalf played 7 and tmm 6

Here is a throw away comment
In the 8 minutes walker played 7 and tmm 6 last night they looked 100 times better than the other way around vs Penrith
Maybe tmm can only play 6?
In the trial match metcalf played 7 and tmm 6
A couple of throw away things, Knights looked shot already and we were rolling up the field so they had a much better platform to work from.

But it was cool to see Walkers torpedo bomb, didn’t know he had that in the arsenal.

I can also see TMMs game grow, I’m hoping the attack improves next week and maybe he knows a bit of the inner workings of the Broncs as well which he can use as an advantage

Where are our heavy hitter posters sitting ?
Mr frank white
Jagged
Five and last
Mr brownstone
Cces
Defence

What do you see you next Tuesdays think ?
Can we beat Brisbane and more importantly will we beat them ?

A couple of throw away things, Knights looked shot already and we were rolling up the field so they had a much better platform to work from.

But it was cool to see Walkers torpedo bomb, didn’t know he had that in the arsenal.

I can also see TMMs game grow, I’m hoping the attack improves next week and maybe he knows a bit of the inner working of the Broncs as well which he can use as an advantage
We should get tmm to make a presentation to the group about the broncos tactics
You better believe they will be giving Walsh and Arthars the chance to speak at meetings

We should get tmm to make a presentation to the group about the broncos tactics
You better believe they will be giving Walsh and Arthars the chance to speak at meetings
I think we are a much different team than last year. Broncs will have similar shapes and structures but their youngsters have grown a lot.

Will be a fascinating match up! I don’t think I’ll be working much this week.

I think we are a much different team than last year. Broncs will have similar shapes and structures but their youngsters have grown a lot.

Will be a fascinating match up! I don’t think I’ll be working much this week.
I was just about to clarify that tmms insights are more valuable than Walsh’s as we have had d change of Coach

I am quite confident that we are not using any of Nathan browns tactics this year

Where are our heavy hitter posters sitting ?
Mr frank white
Jagged
Five and last
Mr brownstone
Cces
Defence

What do you see you next Tuesdays think ?
Can we beat Brisbane and more importantly will we beat them ?
I still say Webby should bring in some fans from this forum to give passionate speeches to the team before the game, I nominate you, Sup and Bruce.

Webby: "Right boys, I'd like to introduce some diehard fans to tell you how much this win would mean to them, although one of them claims to be new to league."
*In walks Rodney, Del Boy and grandad

Last edited:
Jazz is fine with it
Sorry mate, but it's a no from me.

Jazz is not even close to the same level at hooker that Sironen is and it appears AW thinks the same.

My own playbook on Walsh is that he can be physically intimidated into going into his shell
Do we want to win that ugly way though ?
Think not
My other observation is that he is a bit of a Hungus so if they get the ball in the red zone watch him from the start as you know they will give him the pill
Maybe send a player just to dart up at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back