Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the producer of Martin Devlin's sport show on "The Platform"

Also deleted a post saying "Fuck The Wahs"

Hilariously he says he's a diehard Broncos because he's been a fan since 2007.

NZ Broncos fan always give off jealous ex girlfriend vibes... weirdos

The Platform, Devlin included are nothing but populist trash, bordering on, if not outright far right conspiracy. Ignore them.

Surprised at people wanting Ale to replace Jazz. Can understand Bunty, but there is a massive difference in experience between Jazz and Ale.

Jazz - Played 118, won 48
Ale - Played 26, won 12

At this time of the comp we need experience and players who knows what it takes to win under pressure.

Jazz has been decent but been overshadowed by others heroics.

I'd rather have Bunty over Sironen.

It's a different vibe to the banter with Australian based fan's though, nastier undertones

I think maybe you guys are just getting a little carried away really. Our websites have an extremely long relationship over over 20 years of mutual respect for each other.

Where you guys are reading arrogance, sure, there's a certain arrogance about being confident in your team's ability over their opposition, but the outrage here from some members is just a little silly. That's not to say we don't have our portkchops out there trolling, but deadset, have a little fun guys.

Tell Broncos fans what my mate back home in the Naki told me when I told him the Broncos were going to flog yas. "Get fucked, you're going down".

I think maybe you guys are just getting a little carried away really. Our websites have an extremely long relationship over over 20 years of mutual respect for each other.

Where you guys are reading arrogance, sure, there's a certain arrogance about being confident in your team's ability over their opposition, but the outrage here from some members is just a little silly. That's not to say we don't have our portkchops out there trolling, but deadset, have a little fun guys.

Tell Broncos fans what my mate back home in the Naki told me when I told him the Broncos were going to flog yas. "Get fucked, you're going down".

I noticed all our tries came from Knights mistakes, turnovers or 6 again.

Likewise they scored off a knock on from Montoya on the high ball. The second try was hail mary forward pass.

Penrith gave us absolutely nothing in terms of repeat sets the week before. They literally suffocated us into errrors.

Hopefully theres some rust in the broncos team - if they come out clunky and disjointed there's a chance.

If they bring their A game - i think they will be too much for us to handle

But they have players capable of errors so theres hope...

No idea how Webby and the team are gonnna get the boys amped up again for this Broncos game. Last night felt like the GF.

I'm still high... :ROFLMAO:

To be honest Yeo and a few others dropped the ball in their own half early against us, we were just too unorganized to finish the chances off without SJ.

Key to us are handling and penalties, our guy has a huge boot with a good line chase

Pretty much this. Some posters get pissy quite easily. We are not called the Wahs for no reason 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back