Social The username thread

I was a young fella in the sheds before my first senior semi final and one of the old hard nuts in the team started yelling “defence!, line speed, defense!, support play, defense!” This continued on for quite some time with every second word being “defense”!
It’s all I could think about all game and has just stuck with me.
When I was trying think of something league related for a name it just chose itself.
charlie bobmarley charlie bobmarley would be one of my old school favs- fark that Sir Arrow Sir Arrow is a ripper though- very clever.

Easy. Named After one of my fav warriors of all time. Saw him at hells pizza at Mission Bay the other day. Memories of him carving up at My Smart back in the days and his support runs (oh yo have a fb that can do that still… mind you CNK is a beast). Duly update of course with the current wah trend. Cheers

So I used to work with high school students who were kicked out or on the verge of.

We ran an alternative school for them.

When we went out for sports we would play with such a narrow field that you could not actually pass the ball or step etc. So there was no choice other than to run it str8. Was a bit of a motto at the time.

Great way to belt some mouthy students without getting sued. I also got sat on my behind and a very sore rotator cuff.

My kids kept saying Sup Dad?

At first I was not a fan, then it stuck, like the Wahs. And as they got older and lazier and more economic with their words all I got was 'sup?' and an eyebrow raise for a greeting.

Can't beat em join em.

42 is from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. The answer to everything including Sup?

Back