General Player lookalikes

1993-burst-glenn-lazarus.jpg

FZYpYH-XoAI1Mn8.png

Had to be admitted to Dunners hospital for a emergency operation (all good everyone don't need to worry) I saw a male nurse splitting image of Tohu Harris (sorry wasn't fast enough to get a photo) but I said to him Hey it's Tohu Harris (must have been the meds for me to blurt that out.) He laughed and said his proper name and I told him you look exactly like Tohu Harris do you know who that is? He said no. I said Captain of the Warriors, he said oh yea.

Must have thought two things, never watched the warriors but now there's a reason why people look at me strangely

or two

Just wasn't thinking.

But he was definately a doppleganger of Tohu.

Had to be admitted to Dunners hospital for a emergency operation (all good everyone don't need to worry) I saw a male nurse splitting image of Tohu Harris (sorry wasn't fast enough to get a photo) but I said to him Hey it's Tohu Harris (must have been the meds for me to blurt that out.) He laughed and said his proper name and I told him you look exactly like Tohu Harris do you know who that is? He said no. I said Captain of the Warriors, he said oh yea.

Must have thought two things, never watched the warriors but now there's a reason why people look at me strangely

or two

Just wasn't thinking.

Good to hear you ok and even under medication it's all Warriors!

or two

Just wasn't thinking.

Geezus mate, all the best and wish you a speedy recovery. I would have loved a photo with Tohu, doppelgänger or not 😂

Back