General Rayroxon's Hot Warriors DVD Auction!

raypower_old

Tajhay said:
questions :
1) is this dvd crap or something as thats a big jump in warriors dollars bidding
2) is there any value to warriors dollars that im not seeing which is why people are not bidding.
3) has everyone else seen this dvd or something
4) i think a signed warriors jersey should be included as a bonus for the winning bid ;)

In answer to your questions
1) The DVD is the actual NZ warriors history over the last 10 years.
2) Not that I know of, just thought it'd be fun to auction it off and see what happened.
3) I have a copy of it and it kicks butt. Seeing as I don't need to copies of it I'm auctioning the second one off.
4) Would love to however It's only be my signature on it and as memorable and unique as it is, I don't think that's what you'd be after.

raypower_old

sliphgrrl said:
oh, seeing its NOT a hot steamy DVD featuring rayroxon, I'm out!

It can be arranged and you could have your own feature in the next one if you know what I mean...*nudge nudge, wink wink* :wink:

sliphgrrl_old

rayroxon said:
sliphgrrl said:
oh, seeing its NOT a hot steamy DVD featuring rayroxon, I'm out!

It can be arranged and you could have your own feature in the next one if you know what I mean...*nudge nudge, wink wink* :wink:

would i have to be winking in it? cuz i'm not very good at that.......

raypower_old

Maybe, it depends on how sunny it is...

Anyways I'm all for learning on the job. What are we talking about?

raypower_old

sliphgrrl said:
i'm not sure, but it certainly is fun!

I've been jailed in many small countries for having this much fun before, not too sure if it's legal or not here but it seems the feds haven't caught on yet...

Skinny_Ravs82

:mrgreen: Oh my what's happened here? It's turned into a private affair between rayroxon and sliphgrrl!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Sinbad said:
Damn I only have 39,000 warriors dollars. Can anyone lend me some ?
i can, seeing as i already hav this dvd u can take as much as u want :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

i donated 24000 but there was some sort of error thing n i dont no wat it meens lol i think i sent it anyway :)

Skinny_Ravs82

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
i donated 24000 but there was some sort of error thing n i dont no wat it meens lol i think i sent it anyway :)

Yep it went through coz now it says you have 32 dollars left! haha

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:

Yep it went through coz now it says you have 32 dollars left! haha

lol tru

raypower_old

Well with only a couple of hours left Tajhay is still bid leader with $45,000 WAR or there abouts...