General Rayroxon's Hot Warriors DVD Auction!

raypower_old

Hey gang,

As some of you may know I am the Survivor NZWarriors.com forum winner for 2006. On top of my many media commitments, interviews and public appearances I was lucky enough to receive a copy of the Warriors 95-05 DVD. My dilema lies in the fact that I already have a copy rendering it as useful as Robster's advice column.

Therefore, I have decided to give back to the community that has given so much back to me and I am auctioning it off silent auction form to NZWarriors.com members that participated in this years survivor comp.

The rules are simple. PM me your bid and I'll update the current highest bid on the forum as well as PMing you back to let you know you are the current highest bidder. Remember to bid with your head and not over it as you will be entering into a legally binding contract...(see ebay for more)

The auction will run till 9am Friday 10 November 2006.

If it isn't won (ie no one bids on it) JB said he'd over write the DVD with episodes of Shortland St for me so if you're not bidding for yourself, at least make sure you save the poor DVD's life.

If any of what I have said above is completly non sensical please ask me for more details.

Cheers and best of luck!

raypower_old

And we're off.

A starting bid of 50c (WAR) has been receined. Any takers, anyone higher than 50c?

sliphgrrl_old

why is this auction only open to NZWarriors.com Survivor participants?

Jesbass_old

It's ray's auction, so it's his call. I'm sure he'll be happy to open it up if you can convince him. ;)

Oh, and I didn't mean convince him like that... :shock:

raypower_old

Well seeing as it's been such a flurry of activity so far I think I will open it up for all comers, young and old. I'll extend it to 12pm Saturday November 11 as well.

Plenty of time for everyone to get involved.

Jesbass_old

Afterthought - I guess it's a matter of being in it to win it. The competitors were the ones who tried to win the DVD, and now, all of a sudden, they have a second chance.

raypower_old

Jesbass said:
Afterthought - I guess it's a matter of being in it to win it. The competitors were the ones who tried to win the DVD, and now, all of a sudden, they have a second chance.

That said the bulk of them struggled to get challenges done let alone votes in on time so I may as well open it to the community at large and see how it goes.

I'm quite content with the honour and glory associated with the title. People may be able to take the DVD from me, but they'll never take my title (till next year at least) my memories or my freedom!

Tajhay_old

postage?

does the bidding include postage? if so ill bid 10 bucks :)

anyone know where i can buy a copy in aus?

sliphgrrl_old

are we bidding real dollars or warriors dollars. And, if its real dollards and Tajhay wins the auction, is he paying in AUD or NZD?

raypower_old

It's in warriors dollars. Not too sure how postage will be worked out. Seeing as I haven't actually received it, I guess JB will look after the postage side. Thanks boss :)

Skinny_Ravs82

Re: postage?

Tajhay said:
does the bidding include postage? if so ill bid 10 bucks :)

anyone know where i can buy a copy in aus?

I had to order mine online coz I couldn't find it anywhere in Melbourne

sliphgrrl_old

rayroxon said:
It's in warriors dollars. Not too sure how postage will be worked out. Seeing as I haven't actually received it, I guess JB will look after the postage side. Thanks boss :)

in that case, i bid $20 warriors dollars

IanS_old

I wasn't in survivor, but I bid 100 warriors dollars.

You can rule me out if you like. :)

Tajhay_old

ok ill give u all my warriors dollars!!!

(fiamacho...you owe me all your warriors dollars too for losing the bet to me about nz losing to australia in the first test by more than 15 points or whatever it was)

do i win? :)

Jesbass_old

Lol, okay I'm going to officiate over that bid, Tajhay and say that as of now, your Warriros dollars are th highest bid: $45680.

Tajhay_old

questions :
1) is this dvd crap or something as thats a big jump in warriors dollars bidding
2) is there any value to warriors dollars that im not seeing which is why people are not bidding.
3) has everyone else seen this dvd or something
4) i think a signed warriors jersey should be included as a bonus for the winning bid ;)