General Random snippets

ToiletDuck_old

You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower he puts a towel around his waist. What's that about?

Spence_old

No need to apologise, that's still a link. I just like embedding (is that the right term) them into my post as it makes it seem a little tidier. No difference really though.

If you'd like to learn how, what you do is press this button:

createlink.gif

Enter the website address and press enter. Then type what you want the link to say. Voila!

Northern_Union

No need to apologise, that's still a link. I just like embedding (is that the right term) them into my post as it makes it seem a little tidier. No difference really though.

If you'd like to learn how, what you do is press this button:

createlink.gif

Enter the website address and press enter. Then type what you want the link to say. Voila!

You know in my time here i never knew that. Thanks.

Spence_old

You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower he puts a towel around his waist. What's that about?

Well there's usually no need, as ducks genitals are hidden inside the cloaca. Ducks are not placental, so their repoductive, digestive and urinary tract all evacuated through a single orifice. Ducks often open the cloaca when they are exposed to water (either on a pond or in the shower) as they can both excrete waste, but also cleanse the different tracts. By opening the cloaca, the duck exposes its genitals (along with the other tracts). Donald Duck, would have been cleansing/excreting, hence his genitals were exposes, hence he was wearing a towel.

ToiletDuck_old

Well there's usually no need, as ducks genitals are hidden inside the cloaca. Ducks are not placental, so their repoductive, digestive and urinary tract all evacuated through a single orifice. Ducks often open the cloaca when they are exposed to water (either on a pond or in the shower) as they can both excrete waste, but also cleanse the different tracts. By opening the cloaca, the duck exposes its genitals (along with the other tracts). Donald Duck, would have been cleansing/excreting, hence his genitals were exposes, hence he was wearing a towel.

That's amazing!

You're like David Attenborough.

Ryan_old

Spence, own up to copying an pasting that information. I don't believe you! Laughs! If you are for real then that is kinda amazing and odd.

Spence_old

Haha, I didn't copy and paste, I swear!

Unfortunately it's actually all conjecture, though... It's true what I said about their cloaca, and it's all anatomically correct information, but I have absolutely zero knowledge of their bathroom habits.

Fazz_old

Not really deserving of it's own topic, so I'll chuck it in here...

Has anybody noticed how humble Shaun Johnson seems on twitter? Seems like a solid guy that's not believing his own hype. He really could be the second coming of Stacey Jones at this rate...lol

Spence_old

Definitely seems like he's got a good head on him. I love his attitude in interviews, etc. So excited about seeing this guy develop over the next 10 years. It's going to be breath taking.

Fazz_old

Fingers crossed he gets some luck with injuries. He's got all the talent in the world and if his attitude is as good as it seems, he could be one of the all time greats. I know it's early into his NRL career to be saying those kinds of things, but he was a wizard in the NYC, NSW Cup and he's showing some amazing signs so far...

2big2strong_old

Trying to pick a Locke
PLAYER agent Martin Tauber has been up to his old tricks, attempting to poach Kiwi Test and Warriors fullback Kevin Locke from another stable. Tauber’s main client Benji Marshall got in Locke’s ear on the Four Nations tour of England last year and
then signed him to a contract when he returned home.

To the Warriors’ amazement, Tauber started shopping Locke around for 2013 and got a major bite from the Roosters. The only problem is that Locke is signed with the Warriors until 2014 and is under contract to SFX. When SFX’s George Mimis got wind of it, he fired off a strongly-worded legal letter to Tauber.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...bolts-joins-nine/story-e6freye0-1226268808934

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

Wasn't Locke connected to a deal with the Roosters early to mid last year and his agent had asked permission to look elsewhere as the club were refusing to decide whether to take the option for 2012? Similar time and drama to what happened to Maloney. Wanted to get a contract but felt the chance of the 1 year option fell short of what he was worth so wanted a release to shop around.

Glad Locke didn't get what he wanted (if it was true) now. Lets hope they get him signed up long term as soon as possible. Locke, Johnson and Mateo have to be our number one priorities over the next 4 or 5 years.

Xt1ncT_old

Glad Locke didn't get what he wanted (if it was true) now. Lets hope they get him signed up long term as soon as possible. Locke, Johnson and Mateo have to be our number one priorities over the next 4 or 5 years.
Johnson and Mateo yes, Locke not as much as we have two other very exciting FBs in the wings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sebastian_old

Tauber’s main client Benji Marshall got in Locke’s ear on the Four Nations tour of England last year and
then signed him to a contract when he returned home.

I heard Benji was furious the Warriors knocked his team out of the comp. Wonder if hes devious enough to try to pay them back. Or whether it was just the agent using Benji to play silly bugger. Either way Benji's character seems come into question. I'm just saying, i've never heard anything positive about the Warriors, as a club, ever come out of Benji's mouth.