• Warriors New Pet 12-

• Janfin Special Warriors by 6

• Bunnies Narrow Escape 12-

• Bunnies Breeding Session 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely beale has played himself into a center spot over kata

You would fucking think so. Honestly, if Kata is named I'm not watching. He didn't singlehandedly lose us the game, but I damn sure believe we win it if the useless nugget of shit wasn't named.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Billy Teets James

honestly thought we would have gotten smashed without Hikus efforts. Cant disagree much with your picking Kata though.
Really bro? Hiku was shit. Offensively he is usually good. Couple of times when passed the ball he just hung a lazy arm out and lost or dropped the ball. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck gave him the death stare a few times too. His passing to his wingers was off. And his dee was 2018 Hiku all over. Jusr chucks his arms out. Not fully committing to the tackle.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
We. Had. The. Momentum.

It's not how we got there. We were there. The team was humming.

Then they butchered it.
Thats my point they were always going to butcher it. They weren't there because of anything like a structured attack. Or sustained effort. They were playing as individuals, pushing passes etc. That is always low percentage play and it showed in the completions. They actually played much better in the first half.

Same old, same old.......
So sick of it.
Almost tempted to change my name to X FAN!
BUT like a dickhead I'll be back, as Jake says!!!

Reactions: 1 user

gREVUS

Contributor
Really bro? Hiku was shit. Offensively he is usually good. Couple of times when passed the ball he just hung a lazy arm out and lost or dropped the ball. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck gave him the death stare a few times too. His passing to his wingers was off. And his dee was 2018 Hiku all over. Jusr chucks his arms out. Not fully committing to the tackle.
Playing out of position and defending on the opposite side of where he (this year) normally plays. Honestly I know if the warriors had Green it would have been a different game. But I cant see him as the problem this week.

Kata though is starting to remind me of another center who used to live on that wing till they finally ditched him.

Thats my point they were always going to butcher it. They weren't there because of anything like a structured attack. Or sustained effort. They were playing as individuals, pushing passes etc. That is always low percentage play and it showed in the completions. They actually played much better in the first half.

I really see your point when you phrase it that way tbh. Good take. Probably a symptom that we didn't have Green or Shaun Johnson bossing people around. However, I think a lot of those errors were just stupid lapses, rather than direct results of the lack of structure. We still should have been able to complete sets and ice the game. As well as he did in patches, Chanel Harris-Tavita throwing it forward off a scrum then messing up his field goal attempt massively is probably a huge part of what killed us tbh.

Reactions: 1 user

gREVUS

Contributor
I agree. the only reason people are happy with the effort is because we've lowered our bar of expectation so damn low we have the option to sit back and say "at least it wasn't a hiding like the Manly/Tigers game."
my expectation for this game on hearing that Green was out was so low I think the ants could see a 50 point game against the warriors

Billy Teets James

Proud of CTH. Couple of minor mistakes. But has plenty of promise.
Jazz played pretty good.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is incredible! The effort was there. The application wasn't. Still proud of MOST the team lol.

Reactions: 3 users

gREVUS

Contributor
I really see your point when you phrase it that way tbh. Good take. Probably a symptom that we didn't have Green or Shaun Johnson bossing people around. However, I think a lot of those errors were just stupid lapses, rather than direct results of the lack of structure. We still should have been able to complete sets and ice the game. As well as he did in patches, Chanel Harris-Tavita throwing it forward off a scrum then messing up his field goal attempt massively is probably a huge part of what killed us tbh.
Yea, you could really see the impact of him playing the whole 80 mins, he did so well for so long and then, 2 straight errors and a really poor attempt at field goal. He'll get better with time. Pity they dont have any

Billy Teets James

Playing out of position and defending on the opposite side of where he (this year) normally plays. Honestly I know if the warriors had Green it would have been a different game. But I cant see him as the problem this week.

Kata though is starting to remind me of another center who used to live on that wing till they finally ditched him.
Agree to disagree brother. I'm still blaming them two. lol

Yea, you could really see the impact of him playing the whole 80 mins, he did so well for so long and then, 2 straight errors and a really poor attempt at field goal. He'll get better with time. Pity they dont have any

I'm about ready to write off the season tbh. I don't think we will get the spoon, but 9th or 10th looks like our ceiling.

However, if Chanel Harris-Tavita improves at the rate he has been over his first two games, we might make a fist of things next year. Hell, we might even finish the year strongly if Kearney fucks Kata off out of the side.

I actually think they will feel encouraged. They'll get better from here. Knowing they can foot it with the best. Considering they are not at their best. The odds against them away in heat.

Reactions: 2 users

playdaball

Heritage Member
Kata’s defence is shocking and offered nothing on attack today - he’ll still be there next week though

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.