• Warriors Feast 13+

• Warriors New Pet 12-

• Janfin Special Warriors by 6

• Bunnies Narrow Escape 12-

• Bunnies Breeding Session 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying it all year, will say it again.

That's what speed does. Cook and Walker have speed, and that's what killed us in the end.

Maumalo is too slow for wing, Kata is too slow period. Maumalo can always be moved and Kata is off contract, but chances are maumalo is a ten year winger and kata gets re-signed because we still don't have the slightest clue how important speed between the ears and on the field actually is.

Reactions: jonno and Fearmuss
Sorry guys, but anybody that is happy with that is a natural born loser. Be mad at me if you want, but you'll never succeed in life if you can watch that game and think 'We did good'.

We fucking didn't.

Before kick off, this would have been a good result. But we were leading 24-12 and had all the momentum. Then the entire team just switched off. Everybody in this thread should be fucking furious that when the chips were down, we crumbled AGAIN after doing all of the hard work.
Thats the Warriors signature move, close or getting their ass kicked, I'll take close. After 25 year Ive come to the conclusion that this is as good as they get

Billy Teets James

Hahaha what a joke. Corvo looks like an idiot, we are the most unfit team I've seen
No. We're fit. There's certain players(Hiku & Kata) That are plain & simple lazy cu**s. And they pretty much cost us the game with their weak bitch defense. And I wanna kick Anasta in the teeth. Just cos.....lol

Reactions: Salatape

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I see Sam Burges is the new Paul Gallen. Doesnt matter what he does he will not get pinged for anything. Really bugged me when I saw him fall off a completed tackle, stand up and dive on top, then follow up with a held call tackle and not release the player. I know every year there is that player, just good to spot em early.

Reactions: jonesy101
Thats the Warriors signature move, close or getting their ass kicked, I'll take close. After 25 year Ive come to the conclusion that this is as good as they get

Which I can empathise with. I've been raised on the Warriors and a serious supporter since 2002. But at this point, I'm done with playing nice. I'm just beyond sick of 'close enough is good enough' as much of a comfort as that is when we inevitably fuck up a good lead and performance with the final part of the game.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Sorry guys, but anybody that is happy with that is a natural born loser. Be mad at me if you want, but you'll never succeed in life if you can watch that game and think 'We did good'.

We fucking didn't.

Before kick off, this would have been a good result. But we were leading 24-12 and had all the momentum. Then the entire team just switched off. Everybody in this thread should be fucking furious that when the chips were down, we crumbled AGAIN after doing all of the hard work.
well its an opinion. Personally I thought they were lucky to be ahead as it wasn't team based structure that got them there, but more individual efforts that will never give consistent results.

well its an opinion. Personally I thought they were lucky to be ahead as it wasn't team based structure that got them there, but more individual efforts that will never give consistent results.

We. Had. The. Momentum.

It's not how we got there. We were there. The team was humming.

Then they butchered it.

Kata is such a liability... but like another poster said here... we may never get rid of him.
No doubt the loss of Luke was a game changer

Which I can empathise with. I've been raised on the Warriors and a serious supporter since 2002. But at this point, I'm done with playing nice. I'm just beyond sick of 'close enough is good enough' as much of a comfort as that is when we inevitably fuck up a good lead and performance with the final part of the game.

I agree. the only reason people are happy with the effort is because we've lowered our bar of expectation so damn low we have the option to sit back and say "at least it wasn't a hiding like the Manly/Tigers game."

Status
Not open for further replies.