Gameday < 2021 Rabbitohs vs Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 24, 2017]

All games pre 2021

Who will win?

• Rabbitohs

• South Sydney

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not hate Australians I am just saying how it is and you must be blind not to see it when I watch other teams they seem to me the refs not to make such blatant bad calls so suck that you as I said you must be blind not to see this
Bullshit, the storm got some bullshit calls last week but don't drop the ball on their own 20 or put in pointless kicks to give the other team 7 tackle sets

I do not hate Australians I am just saying how it is and you must be blind not to see it when I watch other teams they seem to me the refs not to make such blatant bad calls so suck that you as I said you must be blind not to see this
Nar, we're just shit... Unbeleavabilty shitt, buit th'ree it is..~!

Mr Frank White

Contributor
You know Lillyman was injured at halftime aye...and ran 108m in the first half??
YEah and hes one of the weakest defenders in a team of weak defenders.

When have you even seen Lillyman put a one on one shot on anybody. He gets turned inside out regularly, and cant make a cover tackle to save his life. He is an inside defender and our middle is soft as a virgins pubes

Here it is. Our team was fucked the day Solomona Kata scored his first try. He got a thirst for individual glory. Over time, his selfish game removed our top scorer, and kick returner, from the game. No point keeping him, so we sent him to England. In that one release, we lost the only intimidation the team has had for years.

Now we have Ken trying to replicateManu with his charging runs that stop dead on contact.

We are a walk-over, an embarrassment, and the laughing stock of the rugby league world.

Status
Not open for further replies.