Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Rabbitohs 12-

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Im so surprised about how many soft cocks we have in here complaining about that contact on walsh. Walsh needs to toughen the fuck up! Even cronk said it last week. Never seen anyone lie down so much from the lightest contact.

Mate there was no fucking need for Latrell to continue that run. He knew what he was doing. He's a grubby cu**. If calling that shit out is being a "soft cock" then you can get fucked for all I care... bro

Guvna Mac

This is so embarrassing. Brownie better have these fuckers tackling bags all fucking week.

Aman

Aman

Mate there was no fucking need for Latrell to continue that run. He knew what he was doing. He's a grubby cu**. If calling that shit out is being a "soft cock" then you can get fucked for all I care... bro

Yeeees the soft underbelly of this club extends to its supporters. Not surprised.

rugged

rugged

Walsh definitely needs to get harder. Teams have a clear plan to rough him up. I remember Brown saying he didnt get to play last year due to covid, maybe he missed that development. I would look at giving him a rest once Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is back

Reactions: Noitall
Status
Not open for further replies.