Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Rabbitohs 12-

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noitall

Noitall

When the camera was in the sheds before the game this looked to me like a team that doesn’t really enjoy each other’s company. The best teams seem to look like mates.

Wrighty

Wrighty

The trouble is that even though the Warriors have never been spectacular, you could at least enjoy the odd win, but this year there is not even that. Just watching them get beaten week after week.
I have forgotten what winning looks like and it seems like a mythical concept

• Haha
Reactions: tajhay
Aman

Aman

When the camera was in the sheds before the game this looked to me like a team that doesn’t really enjoy each other’s company. The best teams seem to look like mates.

Thats usually the case when you put teams together vs teams who come together. Chemistry and brotherhood are elements in a championship team. We have talent but none of the above. Nobody's stood up for each other and put a end to this mediocrity. There's no true leader, just a bunch of random guys playing footy.

KiwiinJapan

Im so surprised about how many soft cocks we have in here complaining about that contact on walsh. Walsh needs to toughen the fuck up! Even cronk said it last week. Never seen anyone lie down so much from the lightest contact.
True, but Latrell is a grub who does everything right if you listen to the commentators.

roadrunner

roadrunner

So what have we got left to prove in the remaining games, that we are USELESS.

Louim8

This is 100% an effort issue. All souths have done is run hard and line speed and warriors have not wanted to do any of that.

Reactions: warriorsfan92
Aman

Aman

True, but Latrell is a grub who does everything right if you listen to the commentators.
He's a winner, has a chip on his shoulder as a result and even when his opponent gets one over him he lets them know. Would love a "grub" in our team but instead we have the guys who get stood over and abused.

Reactions: tajhay
Teeps4Shore

Teeps4Shore

Sigh. This is no good for your mental health. I think we’ve all had enough. What’s the point in sticking with this mob if one week they dish up heart and effort… and this week? Just mud.
Why bother? 7 losses on the bounce. One win in ten. I wish It wasn’t always our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.