mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Rabbitohs vs Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 1, 2018]
NRLRd24RabbitohsvWarriorsaF6hki6nSe0x

(Team List)

Reactions: 1 user
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Warrington v St Helens on Sky tonight, watch a film afterwards. A few ales to wash it down. Bed. Get the coffee on the go first thing and tune in for this one.

Sorted.

Reactions: 8 users
Sup42

Sup42

Warrington v St Helens on Sky tonight, watch a film afterwards. A few ales to wash it down. Bed. Get the coffee on the go first thing and tune in for this one.

Sorted.
Welcome to Game day.

We've never won anything without Mannering.

If our Mob even go close it will point to a new era for mine.

Reactions: 6 users
janfin

janfin

Such an easy decision. Just can’t get my finger to tap any other number but 6 Can’t wait for game time :);):)

• Haha

Mr Brownstone

My attempt at optimism this week is to pretty much stay silent. To provide context, would the unlikely event of a win today possibly represent one of our greatest ever upsets?

Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I am going out to MSS to watch the ISP just to get warmed up.

Reactions: 12 users
Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Such a good day of sport. Black caps then wawas. Not moving from the couch today

WarriorBall

My attempt at optimism this week is to pretty much stay silent. To provide context, would the unlikely event of a win today possibly represent one of our greatest ever upsets?

I’m going to say no on the basis that we don’t know how shit we are yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Sup42

Sup42

I would say yes.

We have a habit of creating terrible hoodoos.

Wollongong has gone on far too long...

Perth is shaping up the same.

I'm sure some Newcastle fans would rank last night's round one golden point thriller in front of a packed crowd as one of their great wins....given that club was 2/19 last year by round 19 and the horrors of the Tinkler era.

We have a devastating chronic lack of self belief....winning over there against the Gladiator would be the type of result that could drive this lot to play above themselves for who knows......usually lasts 7 days or less but hey we got the Tits....so 2/2 would be gettable....anything after that for two weeks till Manners Paasi Beale are available....is a bonus.

People talk about us turning South's around and running them off their feet.

I get the logic but I can't see our side suddenly moving away from controlling possession through putting the offload away and dominating territory via in goal kicks....one thing both Shaun Johnson and Green are very good at.

South's on the other hand have a very simple job....steam roll the middle....offload via Sammy and GI etc and go wide to put questions to our left edge.

Hope I'm wrong But I'm going to enjoy the game for what it is....a chance to see whos a keeper for next week....

Reactions: 2 users

Snoopy

Warriors by 14

Stay optimistic until we know otherwise.

10 hours to kick off and counting down

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The Newcastle game showed how much Manly missed Blake Green. It also showed the standard of forward play on offer. If we can match that we are in with a show.

Reactions: 1 users
Pozza

Pozza

How’s the weather holding up in Perth. Last couple of times it’s pissed down.
Warriors 20 Soufs 14

W.A warrior

W.A warrior

How’s the weather holding up in Perth. Last couple of times it’s pissed down.
Warriors 20 Soufs 14

Nice day over here, going to be hot at game time. High of 32 today

Mr Brownstone

The Newcastle game showed how much Manly missed Blake Green. It also showed the standard of forward play on offer. If we can match that we are in with a show.
In all likelihood our game will show how much we miss Mannering and Matulino. Still at least Harris is a huge upgrade on Hoffman and an unfocused Thompson.

smc

Such a good day of sport. Black caps then wawas. Not moving from the couch today
Exactly what i'm doing. Even got the mrs to piss off for the day.
Was fully expecting the warriors to ruin the weekend, the black caps have got in early and beat them to it.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.