Support/Announcement Questions For Admin

• Thread starter Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
  • Start date
surfin

surfin

Hi folks.

Done forgot how to change signature....Please remind this poor simple fool how it's done?

Cheers.

Cursor on your name in top left hand corner, about 5 or 6 down in left column is avatar, click on that, select image of large breasted woman or man if you prefer, click done.

• Haha
Reactions: eric and Inruin
brightman

brightman

Hello admin crew. I am being throttled terribly navigating the site when logged in, any reason why this would be happening?

Reactions: mt.wellington
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Try clicking on your avatar pic on the navigation tab. Signature will be the second option...
Ta. Thought the sig might have been the "1st Grade Fringe" piece below the name. Would like to one day she'd the fringe was of it all...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Why would admin delete my joke about kata not passing a medical test?
It wasn't offensive, was on topic and a lot of people got a laugh out of it.
Getting pretty heavily policed around here.
Are we not doing jokes anymore?
There is a joke thread you are welcome to. Most people wanna come in this thread and read real injury stuff not read comedy hour gags. For every person who complains posts getting deleted there's four members sick of wading through rubbish to get to the good stuff...

Defence

Defence

There is a joke thread you are welcome to. Most people wanna come in this thread and read real injury stuff not read comedy hour gags. For every person who complains posts getting deleted there's four members sick of wading through rubbish to get to the good stuff...

Well I've never complained before- even when my post was deleted just because a certain someone didn't have a comeback....

Don't mean to have a go at the admins- I don't envy their job but I'm the type that likes a laugh so if I'm in the minority that's fine- I'd hate to be an annoyance so I'll take my shitty jokes elsewhere.

Reactions: ¿N. ig-mah¿

Snoopy

Well I've never complained before- even when my post was deleted just because a certain someone didn't have a comeback....

Don't mean to have a go at the admins- I don't envy their job but I'm the type that likes a laugh so if I'm in the minority that's fine- I'd hate to be an annoyance so I'll take my shitty jokes elsewhere.

Car’n mate, don’t take your ball and go home. I like jokes and a broader discussion rather then 100% on topic which is subjective in any case. It is a community though so we have to go with the flow but I am with you bro...

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Why would admin delete my joke about kata not passing a medical test?
It wasn't offensive, was on topic and a lot of people got a laugh out of it.
Getting pretty heavily policed around here.
Are we not doing jokes anymore?
We dont mind jokes. However if a joke leads to a trail of posts where people repeat their own variations of it, or lead to a trail of offtopic posts, they will all be deleted. You shouldnt take offence to a post getting deleted or moved. Keep in mind you can only see whats left untouched. When we go through the pages, we see a shitload of OT posts which get/are deleted. We have tried joke threads, chat, no moderation sections, gameday threads where anything goes but ppl arent intetested in using that. They would rather try their comedy routines on high visibility/action threads where people are coming on here for information.

This is not a general chatter forum. We do moderate. We understand that some people may not be happy about that, and that they cant get away with what they can post at other forums. We moderate, not for the popular belief that we are power hungry or get a buzz from that. We do it for quality content. We cant apologise for that.

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

I like the jokes
We support the warriors if your not laughing
We would be crying

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor

You are bloody funny mate....so don't quit the laughs.

I know from personal experience the the threads where you get canned include the injury update thread ( obviously the Rumor mill too) but for most part the short lived threads like game build up and day etc etc we do get to have a good laugh.

So the long term informative threads are understandably off the cards ( fark I'm tightly monitored in the Rumor mill thread.... I swear my PC and Phone are hacked....but I deserve it having chit chatted too many times out of excitement in there).

These days if I put anything in the Injury thread I only do it with a source ( usually talk back radio).

The forum would be poorer for your absence....apart from having a league brain....you know people with serious NRL pedigree....even though you don't blow about it in the forums....and you have an eye on so much talent in your region of Aus.

Last edited:
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Don't leave us D, we need you bro. Plenty of other threads for your shitty jokes.

Defence

Defence

Sorry if I came across as a bit of a bitch there team.
I wasn't actually meaning I'd stop coming here just that I'd stop making jokes.
There are some pretty funny cats on here tho and that's one of the things I love about this place so I just think it's a shame that we've headed down that path.

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

I have been banned from commenting in the Sam Lisone thread for making a mild joke that related to him and Shaun Johnson. Extreme reaction, I thought. Happy to have had it deleted but apparently holding Shaun Johnson accountable for his performance is bannable.

I have had 3 or 4 relocated recently, but a thread ban for a joke makes me wonder if it was worthwhile coming back here.

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
I have been banned from commenting in the Sam Lisone thread for making a mild joke that related to him and Shaun Johnson. Extreme reaction, I thought. Happy to have had it deleted but apparently holding Shaun Johnson accountable for his performance is bannable.

I have had 3 or 4 relocated recently, but a thread ban for a joke makes me wonder if it was worthwhile coming back here.
You have the best known man cave of non billionaires in NZ sport ( assumption on my part....hire me if I'm wrong Nig....and u are an actual Billionaire....I'm as driven about work ethic as any bastard born in these Isles * I will show you Sonny Bill....I do 0.5 presenters u pony) so I'm assuming like me....and D....and other trueblues ....the Admin team assume we can take a telling off like men lol...

I'm surprised Bruce isn't in here already waving a pitchfork.