Support/Announcement Questions For Admin

• Thread starter Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
  • Start date
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Pretty much what tajhay said,

I for one still prefer having the threads split up as often I'll watch the game delayed coz of work, and I like being able to come on here and skip straight to the post match discussion, rather than read through all the live reactions.

Reactions: Vancent
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Could someone update the scores regularly during games, trying to jump from site to site is annoying.

Reactions: Sup42
Diesel

Diesel

I prefer the separate threads too, makes it easier than the LU forum to read on game day, especially post match. Keep up the good work mods

Reactions: Miket12
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
The gameday thread will soon have live scores, live player stats of both teams and team lineups.
Lets hope it doesnt create any lag like the live feeds from a couple seasons ago...

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Re the Forum Etiquette thread the quote "or brings a poster or the forum into disrepute." was both funny but concerning.

Noting how the NRL judiciary has governed what constitutes bringing the game into disrepute and how much it swings from player to player, I am wondering if the NZWarriors.com judiciary will also use such a poor disciplinary system with no consistency.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Can questions be put to the club admin through the site to chosen by the Mods.?

It seems a simple email exchange and with the mods can be kept respectful and reasonably inside the bounds of sanity. (It is the Warriors)

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Can questions be put to the club admin through the site to chosen by the Mods.?

It seems a simple email exchange and with the mods can be kept respectful and reasonably inside the bounds of sanity. (It is the Warriors)
There have been numerous attempts to set something up like this over the years. Even gone so far as to set up threads asking members for questions. tajhay is the best to answer this one and why things havent progressed as planned...

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Question about the offending posts in the rules thread.

Is saying *insert ref or judicial figure or group like the judiciary* is a bias dick weed considered one of risk? because we all love a good vent and with the wild inconsistencies its not hard to draw a line of bias, whether true or not.

I know saying x person does x substance would be a risk or x person did x unethical action without it at least being in the news is a risk but not sure about the above.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Question about the offending posts in the rules thread.

Is saying *insert ref or judicial figure or group like the judiciary* is a bias dick weed considered one of risk? because we all love a good vent and with the wild inconsistencies its not hard to draw a line of bias, whether true or not.

I know saying x person does x substance would be a risk or x person did x unethical action without it at least being in the news is a risk but not sure about the above.
not an admin but would imagine it comes under the rules of factuallity. If the person as named is in fact a biased dick weed then there would be no problems. However you would probably have to back up your comment of bias with factual proof. Most people being scrutinized by fandom are automatically dick weeds that i really dont see a problem with this part.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Hi folks.

Done forgot how to change signature....Please remind this poor simple fool how it's done?

Cheers.