General QLD Names 25 man Squad

warriorspirit_old

Qld thrives on being the underdogs, because they always are. if they are not this year we are in trouble. Go QLD...but i am spewing that scotty prince wont be at halfback. :(

2big2strong_old

It's from living in QLD that has made me go for the Blues, I've never met a bigger pack of redneck hillbillys in my life. I regularly bump into 2 headed, 3 mouthed in-bred Queenslanders. There are so few normal humans in this state they have to import all their S.O.O players from elsewhere.

Israel Folou - Sydney
Greg Inglis - Kempsy
Michael Crocker - Sydney
Sam Thaiday - Sydney
Karmichael Hunt - NZ
Willie Tonga - ACT
Antonio Kaufusi - Tonga
Petero Civoniceva - Fiji
Neville Costigan - PNG

All imposters...

Almost all the N.S.W team ORIGINATE from N.S.W.

Plus, I hate the broncos and Cowboys and that's who makes up most the QLD team. They are not an underdogs asshole.

Northern_Union

It's from living in QLD that has made me go for the Blues, I've never met a bigger pack of redneck hillbillys in my life. I regularly bump into 2 headed, 3 mouthed in-bred Queenslanders. There are so few normal humans in this state they have to import all their S.O.O players from elsewhere.

Israel Folou - Sydney
Greg Inglis - Kempsy
Michael Crocker - Sydney
Sam Thaiday - Sydney
Karmichael Hunt - NZ
Willie Tonga - ACT
Antonio Kaufusi - Tonga
Petero Civoniceva - Fiji
Neville Costigan - PNG

All imposters...

Plus, I hate the broncos and Cowboys and that's who makes up most the QLD team. They are not an underdogs asshole.

A man after my own heart. Only problem with SOO is when the 6 fingered banjo pickers from QRL celebrate a win.

Northern_Union

Israel Folou - Sydney
Greg Inglis - Kempsy
Michael Crocker - Sydney
Sam Thaiday - Sydney
Karmichael Hunt - NZ
Willie Tonga - ACT
Antonio Kaufusi - Tonga
Petero Civoniceva - Fiji
Neville Costigan - PNG

All imposters...

Actually throw Adrian Lam and Craig Smith into that mix as well. Tony "the jumper jumper" Carroll as well?

ToiletDuck_old

I'll give you that for north QLD...or even just north of Sunny Coast...but South East is OK.

Jesbass_old

I'll give you that for north QLD...or even just north of Sunny Coast...but South East is OK.

2b2s, listen to what he says. He's a duck who lives in a toilet, so he knows a thing or two about the arse end of the world...

2big2strong_old

You've never been to Ipswich, Redcliffe or Browns plains? Those areas are so bogan that you'd think the entire districts are sponsored by FORD or HOLDEN. Not by the cars they drive but by the FORD and HOLDEN tracksuits they get around in.