General Put ye bets up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriors_ballboy_CEO said:
So SR82 who is my bet with? i sent me a Pm with someone then another person now?

Yours is with rayroxon and warriorsfaithful*

Hey skinny or warriors_ballboy_CEO um i know my bet with rayroxon! But i duno bout my bet with warriors_ballboy_CEO. Happy to do a bet with wbCEO but i just wana know the details. i.e who is warrios_ballboy_CEO picking and whats he betting???????????????

I think the three of you need to get into communication! LOL. I think firstly it's rayroxon against both you and warriors_ballboy_CEO. I'm just going to edit the list again. See if I can make it clearer

warriors4life_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Ok this is the scheme of things as it stands

Tajhay-betting all his warriors dollars on the Warriors to win (and highest bidder on the Roosters)
Swanley is also betting on the Roosters with a total of $15,000 (currently the highest on the Roosters)

RS_Dragon is a single bet on the Roosters of $10000

Mixmasterreece is a single bet on the Roosters of $5000

League Nut and Sinbad have a total of $100,000 ($10,000 each) on the Roosters

rayroxon has a Warriors win margin of 1-12 with $3000
warriors_ballboy_ceo $500 on Warriors +13
warriorsfaithful*- $3000 on Warriors +13

warriors4life $20,000 Warriors to win- a single bet I think (unless you want to bet with the warriors group jsut above)

On a seperate bet it's $20,000 between me and warriors4life on SOO (except he's going for qld and me for nsw)
warriorsfaithful $1000 qld to win (or $4000 depening on Warriors Roosters result)

If there are any more takes/changes or you've got a personal bet with some one and it's not currently listed please let me know.

Now, the ruling. Basically, to the Rosoters and Warriors betters, if your team loses you are donating the money to the guys who bet on the winning team or the member you were betting with.
you've got until 1 hour before kickoff on Sunday.

So say for example I lose (hope not) I have to count the number of people that bet on the Roosters and divide 20,000 by that number and donate that much to each of them?

Skinny_Ravs82

No. Coz that would mean losing alot of cash! lol. I think you can pick who you want to donate the money to. Preferably they should have a single bet on the game too. I think Mixmaster and RS_Dragon are on single bets on the Roosters.

Only if you're in a group bet then you just organize that within the group

Make sense? LOL. Probbly not! This is just a trial I guess :p

Last call people!!

Sinbad_old

OK I took the junior chook s so owe League nnut $20,000. Will donate it immediately !

Sinbad_old

Hey what happened cant donate my noey anylonger ? Ravs can you transfer $20'000 to Leaguenut please. Ta

Northern_Union

ok i lost, who was it that took me up on my $1000 bet that the Roosters would win?

Skinny_Ravs82

Sinbad said:
Hey what happened cant donate my noey anylonger ? Ravs can you transfer $20'000 to Leaguenut please. Ta
\

I don't think I can because I don't quite have that much. I can do donating of my own money as everyone should be able to. Have you tried the 'donate' button?

warriors4life_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
No. Coz that would mean losing alot of cash! lol. I think you can pick who you want to donate the money to. Preferably they should have a single bet on the game too. I think Mixmaster and RS_Dragon are on single bets on the Roosters.

Only if you're in a group bet then you just organize that within the group

Make sense? LOL. Probbly not! This is just a trial I guess :p

Last call people!!

No I'm saying that for example if you bet $5,000 on the Roosters and they lost then you would count the number of people that bet on the Warriors (for example 10) and then divide 5000/10 and donate $500 Warriors dollars to each of them so every winner gets a fair share.

raypower_old

cheers for the bet warriorfaithful. i guess the boys won so we both win...ahem.... :p

warriorfaithful*_old

rayroxon said:
cheers for the bet warriorfaithful. i guess the boys won so we both win...ahem.... :p

Yeah a warriors win was the main thing in the end lol

Skinny_Ravs82

Did you bet with some one? I can't remember honestly! LOL. if yours was just a single bet..as in no one took you up on yours then I suppose you can keep yours till our next betting round.

I'll have to arrange this next one properley

Just out of curiosity who wants to do this again? of course I'll organize it a bit better. This was just to try things a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.