General Put ye bets up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriors4life said:
OK, I don't know how to bet the SOO bet on the Tipping Competition thing so whoever loses can donate $10,000 to the winner.

Sounds fair enough.
Anyone else wanna make a bet on the SOO?! Come on, don't be shy now!
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriors4life said:
OK, I don't know how to bet the SOO bet on the Tipping Competition thing so whoever loses can donate $10,000 to the winner.

Sounds fair enough.
Anyone else wanna make a bet on the SOO?! Come on, don't be shy now!


Yeah can i put a bet on queensland???????
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriors4life said:
OK, I don't know how to bet the SOO bet on the Tipping Competition thing so whoever loses can donate $10,000 to the winner.

Sounds fair enough.
Anyone else wanna make a bet on the SOO?! Come on, don't be shy now!


Yeah can i put a bet on queensland???????

Yup you sure can
 

raypower_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Don't you guys think it's a bit odd that if the Roosters won nobody loses the bet? I mean, where's the fun in that? Some one is going to win and some one's going to lose on the field so the same standard should be kept here.

Just an after thought!

Yeah thats true skinny ravs. But you know as well as me. Because we are the positive duo lol that its pretty hard to bet against the warriors. So me and rayroxon have just both picked the warriors by different margins and had a bet that way. Oh and im not having ago at you or anything id never would not to my partner in crime! Dont really wanna make enemies aye, lol.

LOL true. But whenever there's a chance to pinch warriors dollars of a fellow forum member...always take it I say! :lol:

Unless we just donate the money to someone else I can't really see how we'd appoint someone the winner based on our bets short of a forum TAB
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
rayroxon said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Don't you guys think it's a bit odd that if the Roosters won nobody loses the bet? I mean, where's the fun in that? Some one is going to win and some one's going to lose on the field so the same standard should be kept here.

Just an after thought!

Yeah thats true skinny ravs. But you know as well as me. Because we are the positive duo lol that its pretty hard to bet against the warriors. So me and rayroxon have just both picked the warriors by different margins and had a bet that way. Oh and im not having ago at you or anything id never would not to my partner in crime! Dont really wanna make enemies aye, lol.

LOL true. But whenever there's a chance to pinch warriors dollars of a fellow forum member...always take it I say! :lol:

Unless we just donate the money to someone else I can't really see how we'd appoint someone the winner based on our bets short of a forum TAB

We could donate it to another forum member...lol. Don't know who tho. Or just spread it among the betters.
 

raypower_old

Guest
Yeah i'm happy to put my money into a pool to be divided for anyone who bets on a roosters win if it comes up that way
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Ok this is the scheme of things as it stands

Tajhay-betting all his warriors dollars on the Warriors to win (and highest bidder on the Roosters)
Swanley is also betting on the Roosters with a total of $15,000 (currently the highest on the Roosters)

RS_Dragon is a single bet on the Roosters of $10000

Mixmasterreece is a single bet on the Roosters of $5000

League Nut and Sinbad have a total of $100,000 ($10,000 each) on the Roosters

rayroxon has a Warriors win margin of 1-12 with $3000
warriors_ballboy_ceo $500 on Warriors +13
warriorsfaithful*- $3000 on Warriors +13

warriors4life $20,000 Warriors to win- a single bet I think (unless you want to bet with the warriors group jsut above)

On a seperate bet it's $20,000 between me and warriors4life on SOO (except he's going for qld and me for nsw)
warriorsfaithful $1000 qld to win (or $4000 depening on Warriors Roosters result)

If there are any more takes/changes or you've got a personal bet with some one and it's not currently listed please let me know.

Now, the ruling. Basically, to the Rosoters and Warriors betters, if your team loses you are donating the money to the guys who bet on the winning team or the member you were betting with.
you've got until 1 hour before kickoff on Sunday.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
rayroxon said:
is warriors ballboy ceo's bet with me?

No I think yours is with warriorsfaithful* but we can put him in with you two
 

raypower_old

Guest
yeah it's on with warriorsfaithful but i'm happy to take $500 for warriors 1-12 against ceo
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
On a seperate bet it's $20,000 between me and warriors4life on SOO (except he's going for qld and me for nsw)
warriorsfaithful* let me know how much you want to put on qld


Hey skinny ravs. Is it alright if i go $1000 on queensland???? Il up my stakes to $4000 if i win my warriors bet with rayroxon otherwise $1000 will be all i have left lol. Is that sweet????
 

Tajhay_old

Guest
swanley...ill take your bet mate. Did you want to bet all your warriors dollars on the result or just 15k? Im happy either way.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
On a seperate bet it's $20,000 between me and warriors4life on SOO (except he's going for qld and me for nsw)
warriorsfaithful* let me know how much you want to put on qld


Hey skinny ravs. Is it alright if i go $1000 on queensland???? Il up my stakes to $4000 if i win my warriors bet with rayroxon otherwise $1000 will be all i have left lol. Is that sweet????

Yep that's fine, I'll edit that. and bracket the $4000 for you
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
On a seperate bet it's $20,000 between me and warriors4life on SOO (except he's going for qld and me for nsw)
warriorsfaithful* let me know how much you want to put on qld


Hey skinny ravs. Is it alright if i go $1000 on queensland???? Il up my stakes to $4000 if i win my warriors bet with rayroxon otherwise $1000 will be all i have left lol. Is that sweet????

Yep that's fine, I'll edit that. and bracket the $4000 for you

Thanks very much partner!
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
So SR82 who is my bet with? i sent me a Pm with someone then another person now?
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
Add me to the list SR82 and I will bet $20,000 Warriors Dollars on the Warriors to win.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriors_ballboy_CEO said:
So SR82 who is my bet with? i sent me a Pm with someone then another person now?

Yours is with rayroxon and warriorsfaithful*
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriors4life said:
Add me to the list SR82 and I will bet $20,000 Warriors Dollars on the Warriors to win.

Rightyo I've added yours to the list

Hey Tajhay, can you PM swanly and see if he wants to do that bet with you? Or I can pm whichever.
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriors_ballboy_CEO said:
So SR82 who is my bet with? i sent me a Pm with someone then another person now?

Yours is with rayroxon and warriorsfaithful*

Hey skinny or warriors_ballboy_CEO um i know my bet with rayroxon! But i duno bout my bet with warriors_ballboy_CEO. Happy to do a bet with wbCEO but i just wana know the details. i.e who is warrios_ballboy_CEO picking and whats he betting???????????????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Replies
29
Views
1K
warriors4life_old
Replies
20
Views
1K
warriors4life_old
Replies
14
Views
895
Skinny_Ravs82