General Put ye bets up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinny_Ravs82

Hiya to all you loyal forumers. hehe

I thought this week we could try something a little different. Instead of popping into the TAB and putting your hard earned cash. On this occassion lets make a bet on this weekend's game. No spending real money, just our Warriors dollars :wink:

Warriors vs Roosters.

Here's the deal; you lay down how much you're willing to donate to the person(s) who backs the winning team. I'll use this as an example.

If I was backing the Roosters for a certain amont, and RS_Dragons (haha sorry for using you as a demo mate) was backing the Warriors for a certain amont, and he won then I've got to donate some of my warriors dollars to him.

Get it? Good!
Now lets rock and roll wih this!
Start laying your bets!

Tajhay_old

i bet all my warriors dollars on warriors beating the latte sippers.

Skinny_Ravs82

Wow big call there. Good on ya thou.
Anyone else?
Come on!
I've got some good ideas for this fun little thing...

LeagueNut_old

Is there a maximum bet limit Skinny_Ravs?

If yes, then I'll throw $10,000 on a Warriors victory.

If no, then make it $100,000.

Skinny_Ravs82

No there is no limit. Put as much or as little as you like

Tajhay_old

interesting concept if u can put as much or as little as you want. so people can put in a dollar and take my total amount :p

there should be a minimum bid of 10% of your total warriors dollars.

are we waging vrs another poster or as a pool.

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

i will bet $500 that the warriors will win by 13+ just to spice it up lol

Skinny_Ravs82

Tajhay said:
interesting concept if u can put as much or as little as you want. so people can put in a dollar and take my total amount :p

there should be a minimum bid of 10% of your total warriors dollars.

are we waging vrs another poster or as a pool.

LOL yeah fair point!
I gues you can't get lower than $10. Hows that? hahaha. Anyway, by the sounds of it its going to be the members vs some members here. We've got I think three bets for the Warriors to win and two bets for the Roosters to win. Should make it interesting!

Guys, make sure you know how much you are bettering coz if you losse...you are donating the amont you bet to the winners...;)

Sinbad_old

League Nut old mate I will cover your $10,000. Chookies to win (God I hope I'm wrong) All in good clean fun !

Skinny_Ravs82

I was actually refering to the other half of your comment, where you said its all in clean fun!

warriorfaithful*_old

Al my warriors cash goes on a warriors win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tajhay_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
I was actually refering to the other half of your comment, where you said its all in clean fun!

most guys dont enjoy 'clean fun'....

Skinny_Ravs82

Tajhay said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

most guys dont enjoy 'clean fun'....

That's true, but that's what I've created this for. A little bit of fun and some friedly competition. Too bad if there are people out there who don't think the same as us.

Now...are we getting anymore bets?

Northern_Union

There is a way to do this through the tipping page. Moonfire made a bet with me a while back.I asked him/her how they did it but they never answered my pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.