General PREVIEW: BULLDOGS V BRONCOS

*Kimmy*_old

FFS LPG (its my new name for patten)..he can't tackle..i agree. HAS HE EVER HEARD OF TACKLING AROUND THE LEGS. >=(

warriorfaithful*_old

edguy said:
yeah and someone teach general patton to tackle .......omg , those first 2 attempts of his on the first 2 try scores ....one word for it
LAME !!!!

Yeah i reckon!!! And how bad was the ref and his touchies in the game. There was about 4 or 5 foward passes called up that were not foward!!! In costo's words "Get your eyes checked" :)

*Kimmy*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
edguy said:
yeah and someone teach general patton to tackle .......omg , those first 2 attempts of his on the first 2 try scores ....one word for it
LAME !!!!

Yeah i reckon!!! And how bad was the ref and his touchies in the game. There was about 4 or 5 foward passes called up that were not foward!!! In costo's words "Get your eyes checked" :)
How the feck was LPG's try a forward pass. FFS just cos Bobcat had his eyes covered..well it looked like it lol..doesnt mean he couldnt see!!

Ohwell..i can't blame the ref for the loss. The Bulldogs didn't even turn up to play!!

raypower_old

I woudn't be that hard on them GTD. You have to remember their injury toll was horrendous meaning that their impact players were in effect 80 minute players in the end. As a whole, they really weren't that far off the mark IMO, A couple of loose passes and tackles made the difference in the end.

*Kimmy*_old

rayroxon said:
I woudn't be that hard on them GTD. You have to remember their injury toll was horrendous meaning that their impact players were in effect 80 minute players in the end. As a whole, they really weren't that far off the mark IMO, A couple of loose passes and tackles made the difference in the end.
Yes i know its hard to play with a 1 man interchange bench..but they could have atleast made an effort :(..only a few were making that effort (armpitt..utai..mason..o'meley..ryan)

Haha i did like it tho how Corey was giving the ref shit lol..Hughes is such a little kid. :)..like in the manly game..with like 2 minutes to go..steve menzies boot came off..so Corey chucks it away..bahahaha!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

that ref was a f*** witt, i was only watchin the first half n i was about to really lose my temper, mason did NOTHING rong, he tackled perry a bit high coz hes so frigen short!!! n i saw nothing rong with the other "high tackle" he did, neither did the comentators, and that try that was a "forward pass" wasnt forward, it was SO obvious it went bak, that refs a d*** i hope he gets fired, i feel sorry for the next two teams he has to ref

*Kimmy*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
that ref was a f*** witt, i was only watchin the first half n i was about to really lose my temper, mason did NOTHING rong, he tackled perry a bit high coz hes so frigen short!!! n i saw nothing rong with the other "high tackle" he did, neither did the comentators, and that try that was a "forward pass" wasnt forward, it was SO obvious it went bak, that refs a d*** i hope he gets fired, i feel sorry for the next two teams he has to ref
Yeah he was shocking. But i can't sit here and just blame him. As much as i hate him.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Yeah he was shocking. But i can't sit here and just blame him. As much as i hate him.

yeh true, but if i was a dogs fan, like urself, id b furious, i dont think the dogs played that bad i just think that all the penalties were all goin the broncos way.

*Kimmy*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

yeh true, but if i was a dogs fan, like urself, id b furious, i dont think the dogs played that bad i just think that all the penalties were all goin the broncos way.
Wouldnt have made a difference if we did play well anyway. I feel we played bad. I think we could have played better.

Mason did NOT deserve to go on report. Arg!!!

Jesbass_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

Wouldnt have made a difference if we did play well anyway. I feel we played bad. I think we could have played better.

Mason did NOT deserve to go on report. Arg!!!

GTD, it's hard to play well when you don't get a chance to rest. The Bulldogs had lost 75% of their interchange bench a mere 22 minutes into the game. You can't expect to do well when you've lost three quarters f your reserves. And then to lose the last interchange player directly after half time...just horrible...

I stoped watching when the Broncos were up 24-0 with about twenty minutes to go. From what I saw, the Bulldgos should have been awarded a try in the first half, and the Broncos should have been denied one. But that still would have been a 24-6 loss.

*Kimmy*_old

Yes i know!!..i have said its hard to play with a 1 man interchange bench. But seriously..they didnt even wanna really be there. They could have made abit of an effort.

We'll have to wait till monday to know the results for Roy and Willie T..they have their MRI scans then.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
Yes i know!!..i have said its hard to play with a 1 man interchange bench. But seriously..they didnt even wanna really be there. They could have made abit of an effort.

We'll have to wait till monday to know the results for Roy and Willie T..they have their MRI scans then.
i hope they come through alrite, itd b a big loss, its roys last yr at the club n i remember n article that was about roy "desperate for another title" so it would b a bummer for him n the bulldogs, n willie t is a great player aswell so i hope they r alrite to play, durin the finals atleast :)