Post Match Warriors v Sharks - [Round 1, 2024]

Rate the game?

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Going to throw this out there. Should this thread not go live until the next day? It often gets smashed with emotional posts immediately after the game (sometimes half the thread). Perhaps we could keep the gameday one for the passionate posts pre and post game on the day itself and this one for more detailed and in depth discussion for the following week (I.e sober).

Bringing this up as this forum is growing fast and it's hard to keep up with the chat.

I don't mind the announcer getting the crowd to chant here. The stuff during the game was more grating. It was coming through on the TV, it would be a lot worse at the ground.

Those are cool shots. Other clubs to big things when their side runs out as well. But the more on an event they make the Warriors games the better. Good for the club financially, good for the players to be in front of big crowds. Also helps with the Auckland stadium debates. The club would be in a good place to negotiate terms, helps when the club ask about upgrades.
Yeah I don't mind the hype man pre-game and as they run out, just not during it at inappropriate times.

Can't stand Guns n Roses because of what they did to Knockin On Heavens Door, they give me the shits but that's my own personal issue, just have to mute the run out.

If you want a silver lining, out of all the games this weekend

Our game was the tightest with lowest points differential game and also second lowest scoring game of the round.

Panthers Lost
Broncos Lost

Which im sure neither teams and there fans expected.

Couple of injuries and some key players missing not ideal.
This.
A bit of perspective goes a long way We were outplayed in the second half & hopefully that is being addressed.
As for the injuries, bit of a bugger especially Egan. But we're not the only ones.
First game done and dusted and I'm not prepared to call it a season defining one, not for any of the teams based on the results of game one.

GnRism - 8 week ban.
great version.
Sounds like AC/DC murdering Leonard Cohen

qx3z3ge0btiy.jpg

Last edited:
Just to beat the dead horse further

RTS’s strength is his X factor attack which was seen yesterday when he was breaking ankles

At centre you play a much more defensive role. Someone mentioned Pompey.

CNK is solid as a rock in D.

RTS only had to make 5 tackles yesterday- missing 4 LOL!!

He saved his energy for attack

Back