Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Looking forward to hearing from locals how that game was to watch.

Did not want to get carried away about a trial before the game but - it was so important in my mind that the Warriors came away from an out of area game having not damaged their up the WAHS new branding.

They did that, if there are those who went that feel dissapointed then they gotta be bandagon hard.

Laban could be a Smokey to make the 17 for round 1, outplayed Ford and definitely higher ceiling.

I would start Leiataua at right centre, love his attitude, and aggression. potentially could be the best centre in the game(one of).

As much as it would be cool to have a trial where we put on a score. We have been there and done that.

Even winning well and getting the pre-season challenge. Who really cares. Manly winning it last year hardly got a mention. It will get brought up more this week and next week as it is relevant. After that it doesn't mean anything.

A tight game where both sides had to work for their points, got some defensive work it and had to scramble after breaks etc. Is a lot more valuable.

Absolute unbelievable game.

Tigers for the spoon. Top squad barely beat 12 -NSW players.

Warriors should be pumped. Missing over 50% of the top squad and we nearly ran down a desperate side.

Top 4.
Yeah the hype is real.

Looks like we are in for another top year god willing with injuries.

Roger and Montoya are a whole new dimension.

They were hurting people both sides of the ball.

I do feel sorry for Pompey because he has come in this year at his leanest and true to his word he has trained within an inch of his life.

But that is only good for the club, having Pompey as a back up that can slot straight in with no worries at all is a great depth indicator at a club.

I thought RTS was insanely good after two years out and in a new position.

Ali is a beast!

Metcalf is not a 7, he had a couple of good plays but lacks the most important parts - timing, decision making and a kicking game. Though Hanson looked better.
How can we keep Leiataua contained and playing cup! Somthing has to give. He's better than Berry, but I also like Berry.

Attitude was good all game, and most of the players you’d expect to actually play first grade went well. Bunch of promising forwards but I think they are another year away from making an impact. RTS looked sharp which is a promising sign.

CHT and Farr were poor, half depth could be an issue with both SJ and Metcalf injury prone. Hopefully just blowing the cobwebs off for CHT.

Overall pretty happy with how it went.

I'm suddenly more jazzed about Hansen than CHT after that game. Chanel was unnoticeable, though maybe focused on feeding Rog. Hansen's bombs look to be a point of difference and if he's still a year or two away he looks to be one to keep.
Hansen certainly stood up and also the Ginga Farr.

Back